Looked at me?

what does it mean if in school you pass a guy and almost every time you pass him he checks you out. I'm interested in him but we don't talk what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes I check girls out , and I think they are cute or attractive but I am not in the mood for starting a relationship at that moment . Another issue is that he might be simply shy . It could be a good idea to put year self in a situation where you can mingle in a group he is in ( class project for example ) . But don't give it to him too easy . Just make the situation available . But don't take the first step. Let him gather his courage and come to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Try to find a way to go talk to him. He might be too shy to approach you. Or he might be taken.. It's worth a shot tho. It's how I met my woman. lol.

• Honestly the cheek of some people kinda rude too, next time he does it you pinch his but and say its rude to perv without saying hello or asking for a name...

What Girls Said 1

• it means he likes you. so start a conversation up with him.