Tattoos and piercings?

I absolutely LOVE tattoos and piercings but what do guys really think of them? On guys I think both are incredibly sexy! So here is what my tatts & piercings consist of:

I have 4 tattoos (back of neck, left ankle, left shoulder and going up the right side of my back) and they are all unique in they're own way.

My piercings are my eyebrow, tongue, bottom of belly button and my ears of course. I really really want to get my lip re-pierced (just a small little thing on the side) because I absolutely love it!

So guys, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• i love girls with piercings and tattoo's , although I admit I'm not into the one's who over do it . more I like the cute / normal girl who gets says her belly button pierced and a small tattoo somewhere . but I also like some of the other more risky piericngs like the tongue and nipples on a girl .

anyways I find these days most girls seem to have something pierced other than ears or at least one tattoo somewhere

What Guys Said 4

• They sound great! If the tats are really large, I don't care for them - but yours are small and strategically located.

I always wanted to kiss a girl with a small lip piercing. I don't know why - I just think it would be really hot. No, not hot: really, really hot!

Dan

• i love tats and girls with them as longs as its not over done LOL. But tats should have some kind of story or significance to you personally. Piercings depend on where and how many. I have the side of my rib cage down to my thigh tated.

• Girls with tattoos are hot to be honest, plus I got a tattoo on my forearm and more to come.

• I love tats and peircings totaly hot

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys I know like tattoos and peircings on a girl and some guys I know don't like them. I find that the guys who like them, tend to be guys who also have some themselves or would be open to getting them. So it's definitely not a deal breaker, you just have to find a guy open to them, but I think most guys are.

• I really wanna get a small tattoo. can you put up a pic of yours?

• I want to get my bottom side lip pierced! So sexy :) ..No facial piercings allowed at my current job.. So how long about does it take to heal so it can be removed for 12 hours at a time?