Guys, What kind of prom dresses do you find sexy?

I want to wear a dress which guys will find me sexy in, but I don't want to look slutty. So, what sort of dress should I wear? Also, are there any colours which guys may find sexier?

BTW: I put this in sexual health because many of the guys in the fashion and style section were gay and there are more straight guys in this category.

The GaG people moved it back to Fashion and Style.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• "BTW: I put this in sexual health because many of the guys in the fashion and style section were gay and there are more straight guys in this category."

LMAO!!! hahaha

What Guys Said 3

• My prom date back in the day had a dress similar to this g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...Floor-Length-Long-font.jpg

• A fit & flared minidress in purple color, worn with black tights and a wide cyan (or other color-block) belt :)
    You'd look stunning

• "I put this in sexual health because many of the guys in the fashion and style section were gay."

+10

• Can u still answer the question?