Do guys like girls to wear a lot of makeup?

If so how much? or what? if not y?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer no makeup. I'm not against it but I don't think any girl needs it. If the girl gets dressed up then it makes sense for her to put on makeup, right? I dislike too much blush (cheek stuff right?) where they look like clowns and too much eyeshadow or eyeliner where they look like racoons, or there's just too much stuff around their eyes they're always blinking. If they had to wear makeup, I'd say makeup where I don't really notice it, but I understand that natural look is hard enough to achieve. Makeup seems to be an artform in itself. However I always love lipstick...so hot lol

What Guys Said 3

• Just wear enough makeup to make you look nice, but not enough that I can tell that you're wearing makeup. I've noticed some women are not good at makeing it look like they're not wearing any. You could ask a friend to give you tips. But I really don't like to kiss a girl and have the makeup on my lips...not cool yo.

• it really wouldn't make a huge difference to me

• If you wear too much you look like a hooker or a clown.

What Girls Said 1

• completely to moslty natural.

guys really like it when girls are confident and comfortable with their true beauty. they find it SEXY.

plus, all women are beautiful. why would you want to cover anything up?

personally, I feel fake when I wear a lot of makeup. And I realize that when you start dating a guy, he's gunna see you without makeup anyway.