Does anyone truly believe that wearing makeup is bad?

well, bad isn't the correct term... rather some people think that you wouldn't wear makeup if you had a high self-esteem.

and for guys-makeup or no makeup on a girl?

i personally think that makeup is a good thing. if it makes someone feel good, then that's great!

and I think that SOME guys think that they don't like makeup on a girl but they just can't see it.

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love make-up and I think learning how to use it well is a worthy skill, but I think it's equally important (and sexy) to learn to be comfortable bare faced. After all, somebody's gotta wake up to your real face... ;)

• I agree completely with your answer. I never thought of it as a skill until now. thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• Some make up is hot.. Like the eye liner and the stuff you put on your eye lashes. Aha :-)

What Girls Said 2

• I think many girls rely far too heavily on it, and I think society is set up to make us feel like we're not good enough without it. I know way too many girls that will not go out without it on. If you automatically put it on, I think you need to stop and ask yourself why. What isn't good enough about you the way you are that you feel you need to cover it up?

I myself don't wear any make-up. Once in a blue moon, I'll wear black lip-stick. I'm comfortable enough in my own skin that I don't need or want to put stuff on it.

• i see nothing wrong with it, it enhances your appearance and can give you many different looks. I am totally confident with my face and I have no problem going out in public without any. people who say girls who wear makeup don't have self esteem can shut the f*** up because they don't know what they're talking about.