Girls, do you use shapewear? Guys, what are your thoughts?

• I'm a girl & I wear them.
    25% (13)14% (3)22% (16)Vote
  • I'm a girl & I don't wear them.
    75% (38)0% (0)53% (38)Vote
  • I'm a guy & I like them.
    0% (0)33% (7)10% (7)Vote
  • I'm a guy & I dislike them.
    0% (0)53% (11)15% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't wear it because it would be an easy way to let myself go, i don't think it's something i would ever do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I wear compression vests to smooth out things. So it would be hypcritical to not like them on women. You've put makeup on so why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makes me think negatively about her because of how she feels about her body. Chances are that she looks just fine but she has a very negative attitude towards it. I find it unattractive when women think negatively about the shape of their body. They think too much into it. Or too much about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should've had an option for "I'm a guy, and I'll be honest--I'm not really sure what that is!" lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls in little spandex shorts!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what that is.

0|1
    0|0
  • and women wonder why we have trust issues sometimes:) jk

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea what those are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha basically an undergarment to shspe & smooth. www.missyconfidential.com.au/.../...re-After_1.jpg

• Show All
    • Worse. It pushes your internal organs out of place to make you look thinner.

• Haha okay then. Thanks. :)

• sooo, no even people can lie about their bodies too. I'm already sick of being tricked by the makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but only when dress uncomfortable.
    Don't wear it in home please.
    I love your bodies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I might wear a pair of Spanx for a special event, but that's usually to make sure that I don't go overboard at the Italian weddings we go to all the fucking time. Not sure how to answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear them. I've looked at them before but never actually purchased any kind of shapewear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only do when I'm required to for a nice event and everything has to look smooth lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never used one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not wear them

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't use shape wear. That's sort of cheating which is why I like to work out and shape my own body

0|0
    0|0
  • no this is for fatty girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. I do own a pair of compression tights/top that I used to use after working out, but if I slide it underneath normal clothes it kinda works the same way! It looks like this:
    cdn1.therxreview.com/.../...Res_30168-1024x767.jpg

1|0
    0|0