Tell the truth! Do guys change their boxers/undergarments everyday?

just wondering lol

Most Helpful Guy

• To tell the truth. I don't; I only change underwear on the days I shower, usually three times a week. That may sound gross, but I eat a healthy daily serving of fiber. I let you think about that one. I don't take a daily shower; because, I don't like to wash the natural oil from my skin. I'm 36, and I have no wrinkles. Showering daily will make you look older. I wash off after I go to the gym, but I don't use soap. I don't stink! If my fiancée thought I was smelly, I'd jump in the shower. I do wash my sheets daily.

• Interesting.

• Elements beauty tips: Eat at least 30 grams of fiber per day (natural fiber,) and stop bathing. However, increase your fiber intake slowly (5 grams per week.) Don't go from eating 1 gram of fiber to 30 grams of fiber in one day. That will not be a happy day!

What Guys Said 6

• This guy does!

• I do, unless I haven't showered, or don't have any clean.

• hell yeah!

• I do

• Yes, I change them every night after I take my nightly shower.

• dont wear any...

What Girls Said 2

• OutofMyElement43, I looked at your picture and you are definitely hot! However, I would still like for you to change those shorts more often (if you were my man)...lol. Congratulations on the engagement. You're definitely eye candy, and if I were your girl I guess I'd put up with a few minor streaks in the shorts. What a cutie you are!

• I'm blushing trinahar! One thing I've never been called is eye-candy. lol! Thank you very much for both the compliment and the congrats. If I had streaks in my shorts, I would definitely change my shorts; believe, me it's not that bad. I actually do change underwear almost every day; I rinse off after working out and I don't reuse my old sweaty underwear. Soap is just really bad on your skin; I'm bald; I don't need wrinkles. If my fiancee said a word, I'd jump in the shower immediately.

• Well, the proof is in the pudding, and it's clear that what you're doing is working for you. So, I'm woman enough to concede and declare you "the winner" of this discussion. What a babe you are! Keep up the good work lol.

• OutOfMyElement43, you only shower about 3 times a week, and you have a fiancee? Furthermore, you talk about an increased diet of fiber, which means an increase in going to the bathroom (#2). How gross! I bet your shorts smell like something crawled in there and died. Yuuuuuuuuuucck!

• I eat a very healthy diet. Eating a lot of fiber will only increase the number of times you do (#2) if your body is not used to the fiber. I have a very digestive system. The inside of my colon is cleaner than most peoples hands! When your body has adjusted to a high fiber diet, your stool will not leave behind much on your behind. Ergo, there's not much to clean. My shorts smell fine, and my skin stays healthy. Srub away your youth with soap, or skip a few baths? Pics in Profile; do I look 36?