Does dental work and wearing braces make you look fake like plastic surgeries?

braces change the structure of jaw and teeth. And by dental work I mean making teeth straighter and whiter.

• as long as you look natural you are not fake no matter what surgeries you've done
  • no because dental work and braces are healthy changes unlike surgeries
  • yes because it changes your looks
DO dental work and wearing braces make you look fake like plastic surgeries?

Sorry for the grammatical mistake

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• straight teeth don't make you look fake. impossibly well aligned and blindingly white teeth (presumably veneers) do make you look fake.

• no dont

What Girls Said 6

• Hell no, Dental work helps to improve your teeth for the better.

• Lots of people have to get plastic surgery for health reasons too, like my friend had to get a nose job where they straightened out her nose and burned the inside of her nose because she was always stuffed up. Now she can breathe out of her nose and she didn't really have a choice not to get the surgery because it's dangerous to never be able to breathe out of your nose. So try not to judge people who have had work done because you never know what the reason is.

• I know many people who broke their nasal bone and breathed heavily. No they have done nose jobs and they have no problems with breathing.

• Yeah so do I, That would be scary! It's such a delicate thing to have to get fixed!

• Braces changed my life. My teeth are gorgeous and I don't regret how long it took our the pain.

• Lol I love wearing my braces I always wanted braces ^_^ I don't know I just like the feeling of them on my teeth aha

• I suppose in a way it does since most people get braces to improve how they look overall & it isn't absolutely necessary otherwise.