Which makeup look is better?

CUTE/INNOCENT:
WHICH MAKEUP LOOK IS BETTER?

SEXY/FIERCE:

Cute: straight brow, dewy skin, eyelashes, natural color lipstick/gloss

Sexy: arched eyebrows, bronze skin, eyeliner flick and fake eyelashes

I loveee both looks and switch it up depending on my mood, which one do YOU like better?

(DONT SAY "NO MAKEUP")

• CUTE/INNOCENT
  • FIERCE/SEXY
bump

Most Helpful Guy

• "Cute / Innocent". The other one is just too strong. The makeup is all I see. Can't focus on her natural or real beauty because the makeup is popping out.

Most Helpful Girl

• fierce and sexy!

• yess first person to comment that *high five*

• hahaha you asked for peoples opinions. why do that if you are too stubborn to accept their truthful opinion?

• @lifeiscrazy22 i've accepted your opinion, i disagree with it though. askers have a right to opinions too :P

What Guys Said 30

• The "cute" look appears to be much more approachable.

• does approachable = better for you?

• Oh yes! Many guys will see a girl who looks glamorous and sophisticated and they will start drooling but they won't approach the girl because they think "she's out of my reach. She'd never be interested in me, so why make a fool of myself." A cute girl is attractive and sexually arousing while also projecting the appearance of being approachable. You will get a better response from most guys with the cute look.

• hm.. that's good to know. i like the intimidating look at nighttime and the cute look during the day :) i think all girls have the capacity to rock both

• Cute and innocent is the best.

• top is best. The least amount needed to get the desired result.

• lol the first girl is a youtuber named sichenmakeupholic... i suggest you watch her skin routine haha if you scratched her cheek, a shit ton of white makeup would come off

• no thanks. one great part of being a male, I don't have to deal with that crap. lol.

• Cute/Innocent. Fierce looks sooooo fake.

• If you want to make a bold statement obviously the second one is better. If you want to be discrete with your make up go with the first. Its not that one is better than the other, they each project their own image. At a cocktail party driving up in a Bentley the second girl make up will be more appropriate. A evening cruise or a picnic go with the first.

• I'm ONLY saying this bc the bottom one looks like a damned clown. 50 pounds of makeup is not attractive or needed.

• they are both wearing equal coverage but it shows up in different ways

• Not all guys hate make up! :)

• Definitely "cute" in this case, considering that "no makeup" is for whatever reason a restricted answer

• Cute and innocent. I like subtlety

• fierce sexy one looks like she is trying to hard

• I like the look of fierce / sexy makeup! :)

• Cute. 'Fierce' gives you angry looking eyebrows and makes you look pissed off all the time.

• Both? It's great you can change it up and have it work well.
    The "cute/ innocent" again would be my vote, but you could probably rename it, "cute / approachable" you? The smile you have there definitely helps.

• Less is more when it comes to make up, golf, and assholes in your life.

• The Cute one is better. The Fierce one is just too strong, enough to turn someone mad at you. Not recommended.

• Sexy/Fierce specifically the first one.
    Cute/Innocent looks creepy af.

• Cute one looks better but I do prefer no makeup.

• Im going with 1 just cause of NaNa 😍

• Cute/innocent is just average, so I will go with Fierce/sexy

• I was searching for option "Both"

• Cute easily

• Fierce = trying way too hard. Cute = cute

• Those first 2 girls are GORGEOUS. The bottom 2, meh

• haha really? do you honestly believe their meh? why? they're all breathtaking in my opinion

• It's just way too much makeup. It's too fake looking. I've always preferred a more "natural" look to over done makeup

• Well... I mean, I read "FIERCE/SEXY" as "BITCH". But that's just me, so I'll go with A here :)

• :? someone's intimidated by pretty people

• yeah do you think it looks cool

• Hmm. I'm not too sure. Not really. It's just... eurgh- with the make up I mean. :/

• I think people seem to forget that sexy fierce looks better on the first girl than the second which tells me it depends on the face shape. And it's a lot better to do that on special occasions otherwise such high expectations lead to disappoint waking up next to u in the morning

• Sexy of course... innocent's equivalent wid dog shit...

• The first, the "sexy" is ugly

• Most guys like the low key makeup. The fierce makeup sends a message of high maintance

• Sexy fierce.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 29

• I think both look good although I only ever apply my makeup like the first one. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup. I just prefer the more "natural" makeup look for myself. :)

• the minimal makeup look is more my thing. all i wore today was eyeliner for example. nothing else. i feel like the fierce look is something i do when I'm really going all out, and while i love it, it's bothersome and i ain't got time for that.

• I like the cute look better because it's more natural looking and easier/faster to do.

A lot of eye make up and fake eye lashes and all that might be fun to do for a night out, but not as an everyday look.

• #me that's exactly what i do, i love the cute look for work in the daytime then when i'm going to the club i whip out that American eyebrow kit and then i turn into a fierce goddess.

• I'd say it depends on your face features.

• ooh intriguing, how?

• both of those look sexy but you're saying since i have chubby cheeks and a more "cute" look i should stick with cute makeup? no guys would ever approach me for fear of me being underage haha i look like i'm 15

• That's my point. Even though they look so different they both look awesome. Marylin uses a dewy foundation, eyeliner, subtle contouring, rouge and a lot of red lipstick. While Kim's face is matte, with very strong contouring, very dark smoky eyes and pale lipstick

• The first one - is just more 'natural' I guess...
    The second one is obviously very made up - to the point of changing the look of the face and 'bone structure' more obviously.

• I think both looks are great. For me ppersonally, I would use cute/innocent for work or when I am on a casual outing and fierce/sexy for when I am going out at night.. or on a date.

• I personally prefer the fierce and sexy look
    Though they are all wearing equal amount of makeup, but just in different colours and shades, that's literally all it is.

• the less. the better.. unless it is some big formal occasion.

• I appreciate the second one. Because thats past my talent.
    My look usually sticks to simple, like the first.

• lool i appreciate the honesty, both are pretty complicated tbh the first look has a very heavy foundation/concealer which is why it appears so clear and dewy. the second one's eyebrows tho... surgeon level precision

• I like both. I really like the Korean makeup styles it's classy and fresh. I think the fierce look will greatly depend on the person's face and how much makeup they use. Some people don't look nice with that look to be honest. I like the 4th pic the best so I'm going with that. I won't be surprised if the guys choose the cute look.

• I prefer the "cute" one, it just looks so much more natural

• I like both, but the "fierce" is too, well, fierce in my opinion lol

• Minimal is best.

• i prefer cute&innocent

the sexy&fierce look is hard to achieve and easy to mess up

• The two look great. The innocent/cute look is an everyday look, the sexy/fierce look is for occasions or nights out.

• Cute/innocent is how I usually do my makeup.

• innocent days fierce nights :)

• Cute and innocent

• I think they each have their places and can be equally good looking but I prefer B

• After school Nana! So pretty!

• The first one, it's more subtle.

• The first look I like the best

• CUTE/INNOCENT

• Cute/innocent. ^-^

• I like the first one.

• depend on your style, I prefer cute personally :)

• I vote for the cute! :3

• I think both are beautiful and i wish I looked like that lol Tbh the "sexy" one I think is pretty and i am very jealous that I don't know how to do make up 😂

• No makeup! !