Do you like briefs on a guy?

Briefs, boxer briefs, and boxers.

Girls which do you like most on a guy and why? Briefs tend to be a lot more revealing and outline everything while boxers are the total opposite.

Guts, how do you feel about wearing briefs over the other two kinds and if your girlfriend likes them more would you wear them?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently changed from Tighty Whitey's to Boxer Briefs. I bought them for my son and, after looking at the package, decided to try them. I like them a lot better. They hold the package together pretty well and feel a lot better.
    I would not change underwear just because of my girlfriend or wife. They don't have to wear them and they don't know what it is like to have things flopping around between their legs. also, boxers are like wearing shorts with no underwear. so boxers are just useless.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer boxers. I think they look cute, I love when my boyfriend wears them <3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I just wear boxer briefs to be honest. I would wear briefs if i know i am going to have sex with my girlfriend and she prefers them. But otherwise i am sticking with my boxer briefs. Way more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • They love jockstraps

0|0
    0|0
  • if u have a big dick its better to use briefs and this is my case

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yuuup

0|0
    0|0