Do you think every girl looks hotter with blonde hair? I don't necessarily mean platinum or white or fake looking, just a shade of blonde?

i personally feel like i've never seen a girl look worse blonde - i mean, unless they choose an awful shade or overbleach their hair or something like that. what do you think?

• yes every girl is hotter with blonde hair
    0% (0)12% (4)6% (4)Vote
  • some girls are hotter with blonde hair
    91% (31)72% (23)82% (54)Vote
  • no i think every girl looks worse with blonde hair
    9% (3)16% (5)12% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• ehm, no. it depends on the girl but I generally prefer darker hair colours because I think it looks less boring with the contrast to the skin. it always breaks my heart seeing a brunette go blonde... :(
    but on the other side, not every natural blonde looks better with darker hair either, so it really depends from girl to girl

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Your facial features will always play a major role, more than your hair. For me, I guess it's the hair cut, perming or straightening etc that matters. The girl needs to know what suits her best as per her face cut or how well she can maintain the hair style. But most of all, she should be comfortable with herself. Long hair is what men usually like, irrespective of whether they are blonde, red or black. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think girls with all hair colors (that are natural) are attractive, but to me brunettes are the most striking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. Some girls have blonde hair and they look horrible. My guess is that they dyed it blonde, which is a HUGE mistake.

1|0
    0|0
    • i know of plenty of girls who lighten their hair and look great. i don't think it's always a mistake.

• I personally think it is. Why do women (or guys) need to dye their hair? Are they not proud of what their parents gave them?

• Whether or not you find blonde hair to be sexy varies from person to person.

Personally I prefer brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not every girl will look blonde and why?
    i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0105/49/1446126109828.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • every grl looks hotter as a brunette. on most, blonde removes contrast. if you're going for bland, blonde won't let you down.

0|0
    0|0
  • No only some can pull it off.

I cringe when it doesn't suit them because blone is a light color so is flashy but not every girl suits it..

Its like don't wear a beater if u don't hve the body

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I partial to blondes for some reason. fake or other wise. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No, blonde hair works on some but not all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no even black or ginger cuold be ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • ngga what does these people mean saying that all girls look worse or better in blonde hair thats kinda racist

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark Red's better fer me...

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Some girls are hotter, but I personally don't like blonde hair (even though I'm blonde) so a lot of girls would look worse to me with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't look good with blond!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think that blonde hair make someone instantly hotter. I've seen women look very washed out, or sick. Different colors look good on different people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think brown hair suits some girls better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It works for some but certainly not all girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm I've seen more brunettes who are pretty than I have blondes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls do and some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • why r u excluding choosing an awful shade? that in itself negates the "ive never seen a girl look worse blonde" lol

0|0
    0|0
    • because i'm referring to if they choose a good shade of blonde. i have a friend who is not naturally blonde who looks lovely with blonde hair but she went platinum once and it was not good. she still looks good blonde, just not with white-blonde.

• Some girls do, some girls don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say every girl kooks hotter, nor would I say every girl looks worse. Different things look better or worse on different people.

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband says I look best with a buzzcut so I shave it short most weeks haha

1|0
    0|0