What do you think of thick eyebrows?

If you see an atractive girl or guy but they have thick eyebrows, what would you think? I don't mean that they have a unibrow. I just mean that they have dark thick eyebrows. Do you think guys with thick eyebrows are sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer thick simply because the thinner eyebrow disappears once i have seen it. And looking at someone without eyebrows gives me creeps. :D

• to add to my statement, it also has some sorta character if you are blessed so to speak thick or full eyebrows ;) i love it!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a Latina who comes from a culture constantly picked at for having thick brows until its the trend. It's stupid and nowadays seeing white girls filling there's in to emaluate mine agravate me to no end. The same thing I was picked on for is now what is cool

• I love thick dark eyebrows!

• I have thick eyebrows but not like overly thick or anything. And I love them. Most guys I see have like little to no eyebrows but it's not a problem for me lol

• yess. im so jealous cause mine are pretty sparse

• If they're cute then I still think they're sexy. I mean my eyebrows are thick and boys still find me attractive

• i think they are blessed and want them to give me some eyebrow hairs

• I don't like them as much!

• Cara delevigne has some pretty thick eyebrows I think there cute like caterpillars (cartoon ones)