Girls, do any of your bra straps fall down a lot with some bras and other bras never?

I have 5 bras, all in the same size 34c, and 2 of them, the straps fall down all the time. I realized it the other day when I pulled my straps up, and then about 20 min later, feel them down and have to pull them up again. I've tried tightening them on this bra but they still slip.

I have 3 other bras, straps weren't overly tightened or anything, but they NEVER fall. It's so weird. The strap placement isn't that different either between the bras. No idea why some do it and others don't.

Do any of you have some bras that fall a lot and some that don't?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Bras only last about a year, less if you machine wash them. Replace your bloody bras.

• It's not the age of the bras. One of them isn't even 2 months old

• Chose a different style of bra then. Centre straps will slip less.

What Girls Said 9

• Than your wearing the wrong bra!

• If your straps are falling down you're wearing the wrong size.

• could be the strap material... also you could try tightening them all the way and see if that helps... it is possible that even though you are a 34C that brand may size differently

• Yes, it's annoying. Adjusting the straps never seems to matter. They always get loosened again somehow.

• I always have bra straps fall. It's perfectly normal. Sometimes so people won't notice I do this weird arm thing to put them up. But depending on how the bra is made it may just be how it is.

• What arm thing do you do? lol I usually just reach inside my shirt and fix it haha

• Ummm so far I'm the only one. Guess I'm kinda singled out

• Maybe they all do and they just have secret ways of hiding it like you do lol

• When that happens I adjust the straps to make the bra fit more comfortably.

• Gurl I feel you! My favorite bra does this and it's so annoying! I love it too much to part with it but the damn straps never stay up

• Do the straps on your other bras stay up?

• Yup, my favorite is the only one that doesn't

• You might be wearing the wrong size. Mine are fine.

• Did you get fitted?

• I measured myself. Start with band size (underbust) then measure the fullest part of your bust. Say your band size is 32 & your bust size is 34. 32 stays the same since it's even but if it's an odd number round it to the next even one. Then work out the difference between the two numbers. In this case it's 2. So that would make you a cup B. (1, 2, 3 = A, B, C) Hope this makes sense haha. I was gonna link a video of BubzBeauty but I can't find it. :(

• Maybe it's not the right size? You can try getting re-fitted!