Girls, Do you like Guys with facial hair or without?

• Yes, With Facial Hair
    33% (17)28% (7)32% (24)Vote
  • No, Without Facial Hair
    25% (13)16% (4)22% (17)Vote
  • Doesn't Matter
    42% (21)56% (14)46% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
25|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy. Some look better with it than others. In general though, I'm attracted to guys with darker features (some Asian and Latin/Hispanic races), so it's a little more attractive if they have more hair because it enhances the darker features I'm attracted to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• I prefer without. It can look pretty good when my boyfriend has stubble but it's really uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair, as in a stubble. I dislike beards though

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a strong preference for facial hair. Honestly, my boyfriend talked about shaving his completely off and I got a bit disappointed. I would still be attracted to him and everything without it, but definitely find it very sexy. When he first grew his goatee it had been a while since I had seen him. He sent me a pic of it and I was super turned on immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven men.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like stubble haha. I am not a fan of a huge beard or anything. But clean shaven is what I like the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Some guys don't look right without a beard/moustache/stubble. I self prefer stubble or chin curtain

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I like both. It doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • stubble or beard, pass on just a mustache, and babyface just doesn't give me that "unf" feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • attractive men look better without facial hair. unattractive men look better with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • This same logic can be applied to bald guys lol.
      Attractive men look better without head hair
      Unattractive guys look better with it.

Attractive men look better with small dicks.
      Unattractive men look better with big dicks.
      Hahaha

• Show All
    • Just sayin lol

• @rjroy3 plus, I like a full head of hair no matter what. I think certain haircuts can actually make or break a guys attractiveness sometimes.

• withOUT facial hair because it generally looks bad on guys younger than 25. all wispy and shit, just shave it off!

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally prefer clean shaven or stubble, but some guys can look really hot with a trimmed beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the scruffy look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. But I don't like too much of a longass beard/mustache. A 5 o'clock shadow is nice and/or a (short) neatly trimmed beard. Clean shaven is also cool

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy... doesn't matter much

0|0
    0|0
  • This probably sounds extremely slutty but in the context of being with a guy sexually, a guy with a little beard is heaven between your legs when he goes down

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha woe okay! New stuff.
      And so is a guy with carpet of hair on body?

• I like facial hair, not too long tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of facial hair. I much prefer without.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little stubble

0|0
    0|0
  • For me tbh it doesn't matter I don't like a certain type of guys so either way I don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg of course with facial hair, beards make me melt

0|0
    0|0
  • Little facial hair

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They do. Trust me. xD

0|2
    0|0
  • I have facial hair because I think it looks better on me... hope girls think the same 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guy with facial and body hair.. Still got girl

0|0
    0|0
  • They want beards brah

0|1
    0|0