What do you think of navel piercings?

I kinda like the way a navel piercing looks, but I don't know what it's like to live with them.
Guys, what do you think of navel piercings on a girl? And girls, what is it like to live with one?

Most Helpful Girl

• They can be tricky to place and heal depending on your anatomy.
    So if you get one, go to a really good piercer.
    Becaise if you bellybutton is kinda flat, a standard barbell would migrate out.

But, if done right, they're easy enough. And they heal well. But theyll tell you, healing can take up to a year as any body piercing typically does.

• I'm also a little worried how it would look on me because my stomach is not completely flat. I admit I do have a small belly. Would it look okay?

• Oh im sure itll look good.
      They look good on almost anyone.
      You dont have to have like, flat abs haha.

There's also cool variations. You can pierce the top and bottom, two on top, two on bottom, etc.

Just ask your piercer what would fit best:)

• And also don't listen to the piercing haters. You do you.
      Theyre good fun.
      And you can remove them if you dont like them

What Guys Said 1

• I think they're sexy af especially if that girl has a flat or lightly toned stomach

What Girls Said 5

• I think it looks okay but it's not really something I'd ever want done or find that attractive on a girl.

• Big in the 90s, trashy now.

• Dont have one so I don't know

• Gross!

• They're okay. Never wanted one myself though.