First impression game?

OK so I was thinking to myself, and I wanted to know what is the first thing that people think about me when they first see me. I'm gonna post 2 links with me doing a neutral face (I'm doing this because if I post a smiling poc you would probably say I'm an happy person and so on...) So tell me what do you think lol

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're super cute, and have an intensity in your eyes. You have a nice skin tone, which looks like you might be mixed with something exotic.

You look like a person with many interests, and intelligence, but you don't look "cool" (as in laid-back, and comfortable with yourself) in these photos.

Playing the guitar is always a plus :)

On the constructive critcism side, I would suggest maybe putting some kind of product in your hair to bring out the shine and/or curls. Embrace your look a bit more!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know, you seem pretty nice (don't ask me why I think this, I just do, haha). You're pretty cute, I like your eyes. And you play the guitar (I'm guessing? From the guitars in the background haha) so that's a plus.

• You look artistic, and good generally. Kind of nerdy, like, computer smart wise. Yeah d:

• I would f*** you so hard

• First thing I thought: Gorgeous eyes and eyebrows. <3

Second thing: cute/good-looking face

What Guys Said 3

• You look to be intelligent and caring at a glance. Precisely the kind of person who would purchase an Ovation guitar.

• Hehe, thx but try not to look at the background xD

• Looking at the pictures, it immediately seemed like you are a good-natured person. Also definitely got the impression that you have a good sense of humor or at least like to laugh a lot because in the second pic you have a very subtle smirk it seems.

• Im going to be honest...youre kinda nerdy looking. Please do something with your hair, it's horrible.

Im amazed girls even posted comments saying they thought you were attractive. How could women be attracted to such a nerd?