What do you think is the most attractive everyday clothing for the opposite sex to wear?

I prefer men in just nice jeans, nice shoes, and a good fitting tee shirt...

I also wanted to specify straight cut jeans as opposed to baggy or skinny jeans (yuck), and a nice shirt or casual button down shirt

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl that dresses modestly but still looks nice... Sometimes, certain looks or styles just capture my attention better than others, but I really like when a girl wears like one of those "silk-type" tops that are kinda loose and sometimes they have like ruffles or something on them... It's hard to explain, but on the right girl they look fantastic. And if she just wears jeans or some nicer pants with them it's a really good look.

It's casual, yet classy...

What Guys Said 6

• Tight-fitting, low-rise straight leg or boot cut jeans, with a bit of a naturally-worn fade, Tight, white low-cut tank, no shoes or socks, but a great French-tip pedicure, and a ponytail casually pulled back. Damn... I get turned on by just THINKING of my wife in that outfit.

• I like clothing that looks sexy and sharp. Like wet look leggings those are really hot. Unitards are my very favorite thing on a woman. A unitard with black calf boots and a belt. I also love pantsuits they look very sharp. Don't like any thing slouchy like tee shirts jeans and sneakers BORING. Also don't like filly "feminine" clothing on a woman it looks silly and cartoonish makes me think of her as some sissy girly girl with no spine and an IQ to match her shoe size.

• A skirt with either pantyhose or stockings looks very hot to me.

• I also love a babe in a jeans and white t tat caresses her body and shape her breast but for sex just a short shirt that shows a little bit of her nipples and just a little bit of butt stickin out and she looks even hotter if she just come out of the shower put on white shirt its look so amazingly hot and sexy

• Catholic School Uniform. Always.

• leggings! or tights/pantyhose... I must have a fetish for those :P

What Girls Said 6

• actually those are mine. I guess I would add I like skater shoes on a guy, comfy looking ones.

• Jeans and a t shirt are fine for me. So long as the guy's ass isn't hanging out of his pants and his shirt isn't ratty.

• for me it has to be a nice pair of jeans NOT TO TIGHT NOT TO BAGGY just perfect and with a long sleeve shirt that's nice fitting

• I like guys to wear well fitting jeans and a dress shirt

• I like them in tight fitting clothes, like Italian men often wear...

• Slim-tees! ...well, if he has a GREAT body that is!