How do I get from cute to pretty?

I am often called cute or adorable by guys but I want to be pretty or beautiful. How can I make then change?

Most Helpful Guy

• How you dress and how you act are two things that go a long way towards your attractiveness. Assuming that your body type is average or better, you'll be able to completely flip guys' impressions of you from cute to pretty if you adjust those two things.

Dress in a way that flatters your body and looks attractive, but without having to bare too much skin or look slutty.

Put a little pizazz in your personality and be outgoing but in a coy manner. Flirt playfully but not enough that guys can truly tell if you're interested in just them or simply confident enough to be flirtatious with every guy.

What Guys Said 2

• well you have some options . they could include trying to improve your body lets say or maybe your clothes if your body is good allready .

i'm not really sure what you look like at the moment or what . but there is ways to improve your appearance

• Don't.

Cute is the best.

What Girls Said 1

• You have an extremely beautiful 'eye' if that is yours :-)