Guys, which one of these would best describe your style?

• Sports Guy: my wardrobe can and does double as workout gear. Lots of baseball caps, jerseys, sweat/cargo pants, shirts with no sleeves, and sports labelsGuys, which one of these would best describe your style?
    5% (1)
  • Professional Guy: In or out of work, I'm mostly wearing a suit or parts of one. I have a tailor on speed dial, I know what a Plattsburgh is, and its Oxfords or nothing.Guys, which one of these would best describe your style?
    19% (4)
  • Hipster Guy: I never met square framed glasses, plaid anything, a bow tie, long scarf, top knot, beard, hat, rolled up jean, trendy elk cardigan, suspenders combo I didn't like.Guys, which one of these would best describe your style?
    10% (2)
  • Casual Guy: comfortable is my middle name. I stick to the classic jeans and a t, solid colors, not a lot of fuss, my favorte hat/jacket all day everydayGuys, which one of these would best describe your style?
    66% (14)
  • Rocker Guy: I "rock" a lot of leather, rivets, chains, flames, skulls, my favorite bands gear, a lot of black, distressed, worn in, run down, holding on by threads, yes please.Guys, which one of these would best describe your style?
    0% (0)
  • Street Style: my inspiration is the city. I wear street art, labels, baggier fit, layers, original pieces, and "the" shoe you have to camp out to getGuys, which one of these would best describe your style?
    0% (0)
  • Unique Snowflake Guy: Most people would describe my style as eclectic. I wear the thing no one else would, I pick from a bunch of styles and mash them up.Guys, which one of these would best describe your style?
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a tailor on speed dial but I do have several bespoke suits, shirts and jackets.

I know what a Plattsburg is, though I use a Windsor.

It's Oxfords all the way.

What Guys Said 18

• well i wear shorts but im not that sports guy, and i go casual a lot but not like how its displayed in the pics.

• If you had a rich boi option like Oliver queen style i would have picked that. But professional is the closest 2nd.

• In the pic for "F" (Street Style), the guy on the right is wearing 2 different shoes. LOL

• I like B even without looking at the rest

• I share Bruce lee's philosophy when it comes to style. the best style is no style. my style is for the most part is based on where I'm going, the people I'll be interacting with, and my level of confidence.

• I'm a mix between Professional Guy and Casual Guy

• Casual guy, but those dudes are hipsters and dressed as such.

• None, i got my own style, dark blue jeans, a tshirt with a badass bike or car or flames or all 3, white tennis shoes and my awesome ponytail

• jeans and a tee or hoodie

• Where are naked guys flexing ij jockstraps with 69 abs

• excpet for last 3 or 4, i dress like that accordingly

• All expect G

• I dont fit into any of those? :o

• between a and f

• D, but I do wear shorts basically all year.

• None of the above.. Have my own fashion..

• Casual for sure.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more