I wanna do something new to my hair for when I go to Miami, so I was thinking should I get a weave?

I wanna do something new to my hair for when I go to Miami, so I was thinking should I get a weave?
I really like this weave and think it would be something very new and different being that I never had a weave before so can anyone give me some tips on weave or any info about it out how you think this type of weave would look on me?😊

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to then go ahead. It looks nice. By the way, you're definitely more attractive than that girl in the pic. Just thought I'd say that lol.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It looks nice, I don't recommend gluing it in (a way it can be put it) because that usually pulls your natural hair when you go to take it out. Sewing it in is a great option, just remember the braids have to sit the way you want to wear it and then styling options would be a bit limited. As for after care because it's curly

-Braid loosely in four sections and then wrap in silk to keep from knotting
    -Don't use heat, if you do a maximum of twice a week
    -Depending on which type of hair you buy wash it as little as possible or not at all. Some have a silicone coating and once washed it'll become matted, course, and very hard
    -At least once a week go through and moisturize your scalp and actual hair
    -Shedding is normal
    -Try not to pull it into a ponytail to often or tight
    -Don't put any form of oil or grease in it this will make it look cheap synthetic and feel heavy.
    -Because it's curly put a very small amount of lotion in your hands and rub so it's a very thin layer on them before applying to your hair to maintain the curls.
    -Should be kept no more than six weeks, have a friend help take it out so you're not cutting your own hair, take braids out slowly to avoid any unnecessary damage.

Also you have a very pretty face it would look great on you.

Source: I have lots of friends who talk about weaves and google.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly curly curly !! Yes ! You look very beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's gross tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • oh yea...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It looks pretty cool. Go for it!

1|0
    0|0