I wanna do something new to my hair for when I go to Miami, so I was thinking should I get a weave?

I really like this weave and think it would be something very new and different being that I never had a weave before so can anyone give me some tips on weave or any info about it out how you think this type of weave would look on me?😊

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to then go ahead. It looks nice. By the way, you're definitely more attractive than that girl in the pic. Just thought I'd say that lol.

What Guys Said 4

• It looks nice, I don't recommend gluing it in (a way it can be put it) because that usually pulls your natural hair when you go to take it out. Sewing it in is a great option, just remember the braids have to sit the way you want to wear it and then styling options would be a bit limited. As for after care because it's curly

-Braid loosely in four sections and then wrap in silk to keep from knotting
    -Don't use heat, if you do a maximum of twice a week
    -Depending on which type of hair you buy wash it as little as possible or not at all. Some have a silicone coating and once washed it'll become matted, course, and very hard
    -At least once a week go through and moisturize your scalp and actual hair
    -Shedding is normal
    -Try not to pull it into a ponytail to often or tight
    -Don't put any form of oil or grease in it this will make it look cheap synthetic and feel heavy.
    -Because it's curly put a very small amount of lotion in your hands and rub so it's a very thin layer on them before applying to your hair to maintain the curls.
    -Should be kept no more than six weeks, have a friend help take it out so you're not cutting your own hair, take braids out slowly to avoid any unnecessary damage.

Also you have a very pretty face it would look great on you.

Source: I have lots of friends who talk about weaves and google.

• Curly curly curly !! Yes ! You look very beautiful.

• That's gross tbh

• oh yea...

What Girls Said 1

• It looks pretty cool. Go for it!