Guys, Wet hair from showering?

I usually shower in the morning and when I get to school my hair is still wet/damp. Not dripping wet though. My hair also gets a little frizzy on the top after I shower. Opinions on it?

5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• It's not good (but not that bad either). As far as I'm concerned, you can wash your hair every other day. No big deal. It'll cut your problem in half. You could use protective caps like these
    d2hzvbmlcnkm7b.cloudfront.net/.../...rotection.jpg
    g03.a.alicdn.com/.../...Hair-Adult.jpg_640x640.jpg
    For the days you wash your hair, you could just try to shower a bit earlier than you use to. And wipe them with towel (not too roughly, it'll make them weaker). Don't use hair dryers, they're bad. Use simple fan, perhaps?

• Cool, now I'm picturing you in the shower.

• You can dry it better, i have long hair and i use some generic antifreeze thing for my hair that works for about 4 hours then it gets all messy, i also tried old spaci hair paste, it works great as long as i don't undue the ponytail

• Hot.