Guys would you still convinve your girlfriend to have sex with you if she said she wants to wait for marriage?

• I would
  • I wouldn't
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• It HIGHLY depends on the girl

If she's awesome to be around and we have a lot of fun outside the bedroom then yea. However, if she wants a lot of dates and gifts and all that shit, I would think that she's using me for my money, especially if she doesn't like to pay

I know a lot of women and feminists sit there and say "you're not entitled to my body," and I get that and agree, but you're not entitled to my resources and money.

I agree that relationships don't entitle you to sex, but it also doesn't entitle you to Valentines gifts, Birthday gifts, anniversary gifts, reason-less gifts, sex, money, or dates

What Guys Said 12

• That would not bother me a bit. I'd be very proud of her actually. One very good way to tell if the person is the "right" one is asking yourself if you could never have sex with her/him, would you still want to date and or marry her/him. If you couldn't then they're probably not right for you anyway. Of course this isn't the only thing to consider but a good starting point.

• Love is patient, if you trust and love her, then wait.

• I would never wait until marriage, hell I wouldn't even wait a month.

• No, because I'd be in the same boat as her - waiting until marriage.

• When we say "sex" are we talkin' just 'bout the pokin' or nothing at all? Cause there are plenty of ways to have fun and still be virgin at the altar.

• By sexI mean kisses and touchesof sexual organs

• Then I've misunderstood you. I thought you wouldn't even kiss him. If you want to be virgin until marriage, that's your choice but if you want to keep him make sure you show him you really love him and the waiting is worth it. No man wants to be stuck with a woman that doesn't desire him. Oh, and kisses can be quite sexual without losing your virginity. Trust me ;)

• mouth to mouth kissing is my biggest turn on

• If she was waiting for marriage, she wouldn't have become my girlfriend in the first place.

• I would drop her ass and find someone else.

• No I'd just tell her I have no interest in ever getting married.

• and when marriage comes and the first night of sex is a mess... great..

• I would try to wait. if I couldn't wait I would say to her as I cannot control we try for a time..

• No but I'd dump her

• Anyone who wanted to wait for marriage wouldn't be my girlfriend

• You would tell her to fuck off?

• I wouldn't enter a relationship ship with someone like that

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys would at least try, haha.