Guys: Are wedge heels hot?

I'm talking about a shoe that looks just like this:

link

but in white not yellow, and they're about 4 inches high. Are these heels hot on a girl even though they're not stilletos?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have nice legs they're hot and they make your legs look even hotter!

What Guys Said 6

• In my personal opinion, I actually don't notice the shoes that a girl wears.

HOWEVER.

Because the shoes that you are describing have a raised heel part, this does wonders for how your calves look and also accentuate the way you walk and make you move your hips a little when you walk.

Those are the things I notice.which of course are a direct result of the shoes that a girl wears, but I don't actually notice the shoes themselves.

• They can be, with the right legs attached to them and depending on how you move in them. The shoes don't make the girl is my point.

• Heels are hot in any shape or fashion. Guys love the purpose of heels, to show off your leg muscles and tighten your butt. As far as color and style, we leave that up to girls to compliment them. We will compliment only you! =)

• i think they look good

• Yes, they look great. Any kind of raised heel makes a girl's leg look better.

• Wedge heels on a girl don't do a lot for me, although they obviously look a lot better than flat, frumpy shoes. If you want to look sexy, wear high spiky heels (not platform soles, though). OK, they'll probably hurt your feet, but you'll look great and us guys love them, so who cares!

What Girls Said 1

• I think they are sweet and depending on how well you pull it off - they will look good. But then again, no guy here.