Can I fix my Immodest Prom dress?

My dress has sheer lace that goes over my upper chest and stops about an half an inch from my nipples. It wouldn't be so bad exect I have a very small chest and the neck line moves when I walk.
I would normally wear an undershirt, but the back also is made of sheer lace and I don't people to see my undershirt in the back. If you guys can think of a creative way not to expose my junk for all to see that would be fabulous. Otherwise, I shall just suffer through the undershirt.

Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't they make double sided tape for that? specifically to keep clothing in place?

What Girls Said 2

• I would try pasties over your nips that way if u show a bit more chest its only a sticker on display and not a nip.

• No bra? What about buying some of those sticker breast / support things? I can't remember what they're called. Maybe Google what models have used?

Enjoy your prom! 🎉🎉🎉