Best type of bra for style, sexy, and comfort?

• Padded
    23% (7)14% (1)22% (8)Vote
  • Push up
    37% (11)14% (1)32% (12)Vote
  • Full coverage
    20% (6)43% (3)24% (9)Vote
  • Plunge
    0% (0)14% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Balconet
    20% (6)0% (0)16% (6)Vote
  • VS add 2 cups
    0% (0)15% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I clicked balconette because you didn't have half cup as an option. I love Ewa Michalak's CHP line of half cup bras because they give great cleavage, are comfortable, come in a large range of sizes (up to the 12th cup letter), and anything they make is so freaking gorgeous.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think racer-back bras have the best support, comfort and sensuality.
    Their designs tend to give more support with the right band size, as the straps sit inner on the shoulders than a regular camisole design bra (straps join the back at a right angle).
    Racer-backs provide the wearer with more freedom of movement without the straps slipping off.
    They also accentuate the shoulder as a result, which I find to be more sexy :)

[IMG]http://i67. tinypic. com/33o2vti. jpg[/IMG]

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Full coverage. It gives support and is really comfortable. They can also look really pretty.

1|2
    0|0
  • http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/vozx4l-l.jpg
    I've found bustiers to be sexy and comfortable (with straps) but a strapless one is nice too

0|2
    0|0
    • How comfortable are they? They seem to be uncomfortable for wearing a long time.

• I think full coverage as it gives the breast the support and comfort. However, am guilty of using wayy more pushup bras than coverage ones.

0|2
    0|0
    • Full-coverage bras are pretty too, especially those with lace trims and bows on them!
      Personally, I find racer-back bras to be the most attractive ^_^

• @SpecJack oh yes. I think all bras are unique in their own way. When I go to the bra section at the store , it takes forever to choose because they all look soo damn good.

• Nothing better than a VS push up on my B's
    😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear lightly lined, underwire demi or balconet cups. I have small breasts, but I can't stand push up bras or too much padding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Full coverage.

0|1
    0|0
  • Push up

0|0
    0|0
  • Push up hands down

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!