- Padded23% (7)14% (1)22% (8)Vote
- Push up37% (11)14% (1)32% (12)Vote
- Full coverage20% (6)43% (3)24% (9)Vote
- Plunge0% (0)14% (1)3% (1)Vote
- Balconet20% (6)0% (0)16% (6)Vote
- VS add 2 cups0% (0)15% (1)3% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I clicked balconette because you didn't have half cup as an option. I love Ewa Michalak's CHP line of half cup bras because they give great cleavage, are comfortable, come in a large range of sizes (up to the 12th cup letter), and anything they make is so freaking gorgeous.1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I think racer-back bras have the best support, comfort and sensuality.
Their designs tend to give more support with the right band size, as the straps sit inner on the shoulders than a regular camisole design bra (straps join the back at a right angle).
Racer-backs provide the wearer with more freedom of movement without the straps slipping off.
They also accentuate the shoulder as a result, which I find to be more sexy :)
[IMG]http://i67. tinypic. com/33o2vti. jpg[/IMG]0