OK I've been having this eye problem lol on my left eye like it looks like it could be a eye problem its all red and irritated inside and sometimes its hard for me to see I have had smoke weed a couple times but that was like years ago before any one judges lol but its possible that can't cause it lol and I have tried on please glasses so many times But on the side its getting hard for me to see just like blurry like should I go to the eye doctor and make sure its alright? my right eye is fine but my point is I have no insurances how can I make sure my eye is alright lol

What Guys Said 1

• Is it on the eyeball or the eyelid? Most of the time the eye heals itself up on its own, they are very resilient! I would recommend holding a clean wet warm washcloth on it a couple of times a day and it should clear up in about a week. If not, you might want to try and get some help.

What Girls Said 1

• It could be pink eye. If it itches. Or a food allergy