How can I lighten my dark blonde hair?

natural methods.
my hair is like this
how can i lighten my dark blonde hair?
I would like something like this
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c2/26/2e/c2262e34f167fb17cad669af49278c60.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Chamomile, vinegar, lemon, honey... I tried them all and they all worked on me. Don't expect big, fast changes. It takes time.

My favorite one is chamomile 'cause it's gentle on the hair and it doesn't make it dirty.
    Take 2-3 cups of hot water (boiling), steep 4-5 chamomile bags in it for about 20 minutes. Let the water cool down, then pour it on your scalp.
    Let your hair dry (best if it's in the sun).

What Guys Said 1

• Sun in always works and just blow dry it after or let it dry in the sun

What Girls Said 15

• Haha No natural method will help you change your hair color so drastically.
    I say during the Summer be out in the sun a lot - with lemon juice on your hair - it will lighten it, but NEVER by that much + that second color is a lot more golden than the first - that's a whole different thing - only either natural like that or with dye.

• I wrote a take on how to lighten hair back on my old account
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9254-home-remedies-to-lighten-your-hair

• John Frieda makes lightening shampoos for blondes. There is a highlight enhancer as well as a lightener. I've used both. They do the truck but they can be drying, so I would mix it up with a deep conditioner every few days.

• If you lay in the sun, put lemon juice in yur hair. Or just buy any one of the hundreds of lightener products in drug stores from shampoos to dyes.

• I use sun in, although you have to spread it out carefully, otherwise you could have a spot that's blonder than everything else. It works well for me though. I just use it for the bottom half of my hair to make it kind of like an ombré. That way when my hair grows out in the winter it doesn't look weird.

• There are shampoos for natural blondes to slowly slowly lighten their hair, forgot what the brand is called though. I'm Asian so I didn't look

• It can be bleached with henna.
    You'd have to research it more, but that qould be nicer to your hair.

• Lemon juice? Sun exposure?

• Type "how to lighten hair naturally" into YouTube and you'll get a million tutorials. With ingredients, steps, and result photos.

• Well I've bleached mine before and all though people say it dries out ur hair, if u deep condition once or twice a week it'll be fine. Other wise try puttin lemon juice in your hair and sitting out in the sun, that can sometimes make it lighter

• Lemon juice and sun can change it subtly, but not very drastically. There are organic and natural hair dyes but they are more pricey than the chemical ones

• Lemon Juice.

• The sun is your best bet. I like your natural colour though.

• put lemon juice in it and get a tan while u let it heat in the sun

• They are so pretty, why would you want to lighten them? ;_;
    Anyway, if you want them to remain ashy but get lighter, try 9'1 or 10'1 l'oreal dye.