What age should a girl be before she wears pantyhose, and what age should she be before she wears it without undies?

When I say pantyhose, I mean ones with cotton gussets and like control-top panties.

Most Helpful Guy

• While pantyhose are sexy, I never saw them as a sexual clothing item. If I had a daughter and she wanted to wear pantyhose, I would not be concerned about it, regardless of age. How is pantyhose under her skirt more sexual or enticing than the skirt by itself, ya know?

as for without undies? I don't get the female thing for going without underwear. Guys DO NOT CARE ABOUT VISIBLE PANTY LINES. We really don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like there's no set age to be wearing pantyhose, though I don't know why anyone would want to because they're so uncomfortable. I feel like once you're the age to be making your own decisions is good for the second question.

What Guys Said 6

• Girl in my family were wearing pantyhose at the age of 5, for formal settings. As for wearing theme without undies save that for seducing a guy.

• 13 and 17

• 18.. an adult

• Pantyhose: I dunno, any age I guess
    Without panties: After puberty, obviously

• My female cousins and most girls where I lived wore panty hoes evertime they wore dresses but that might be because it's Canada and it's cold a lot as for the rest I have no idea

• then grow up for without undies, i think 17 or 18 years.

What Girls Said 1

• I wear pantyhose all the time in the winter with dresses and I'm a sophomore in highschool. Without undies tho? That seems more like a sexual thing, so I don't know, over 18? And stay behind your bedroom door, you dont want some stupid kid lifting your skirt and then you flashing everyone.

• isn't the gusset in the hose there for a reason though?

• Well yes, but it only covers so much, and I've bleed through underwear while wearing pantyhose then had to go commando, and it was torture