What types of panties do you wear when wearing a body con dress?

My thong does show a visible pantie line... also the dress isn't revealing. I just don't know which underwear to wear when wearing these type of dresses.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can try a g-string or those very elastic, seamless ones (idk how you call them)
    of course going commando is also an option... and if you are brave enough, try a c-string

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer is... you don't.

If you have ANY kind of elastic around yr body, and yr bodycon dress ain't betrayin' it, then... yr bodycon dress ain't bodycon enough.
    End of.

If you MUST have something between you and the dress -- say it's from Rent the Runway and you just ain't takin chances like that -- then, wear a slip. Yep, a slip. Like yr grandma would, except today's slips are actually made of stuff that doesn't destroy yr silhouette.
    You can even find slips made of Spanx-type stuff that will help you rock that rockin' dress just a little bit more.

PS -- These are the kinds of dresses that make ALL them #girlproblems SO totally worth it.
    Nyah nyah, boys, with yr lack of fashion options. ::thumb in nose, waves fingers::

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 17

• My only bodycon dress has a textural pattern to it, so it helps to hide pantylines. I would suggest going without underwear if you're worried about it being too visible (and if you're comfortable with that).

• It's a black body con dress. Does it really matter though if the panty line is a little bit visible?

• I don't think it really matters a whole lot. The biggest thing you have to consider is this: if you're out doing your thing and you know that your panty line is visible, will you spend the whole night worrying about it? If so, then maybe skip the underwear. But if it isn't going to bother you, then do whatever you think is comfortable. Who cares what other people might think? You do you girl haha

• Okay thanks (:

• Honestly, go for a fuller size brief type undie. The lines will be less noticeable since true whole butt is covered waist to under the butt cheeks.

Personally, I go commando though :)

• Seamless underwear.

• Do you know those panties made of thin, elastic fabric?
    Those are the answer. 👌

• You can wear a g-string. Or even none at all if you're brave xD

• G-strings are really the only other option besides going commando.

• I've used "no show" panties from VS.

• Nothing.

• I don't wear them. But I'd probably just wear seamless boyshorts

• G string all the way!

• maybe nothing

• Either g-string, nothing, or face the wrath of panty lines

• G-string like I always wear

• A seamless g-string/thong is best =)

• g strings

• Just don't wear any.

• seamless thong