Can I wear shorts and half sleeves shirts / t shirts?

I have a lot of hair all over my body. So would it be ok and acceptable esp by girls if i wear shorts and hals sleeved shirts / t shirts and keep one button undone of shirt , i have chest hair as well.
Would it be ok or NO?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes dont worry about it , maybe if they are too thick or long use the hsir shaver to make it look nicer... we all have flaws

• Ya it obviously is very thick and dense that's the reason I am asking. Because generally men have lesser hair than me and girls have all bare hairless legs

What Girls Said 4

• Why would it not be acceptable? Men have body hair, some have barely any and some have a lot and no one gives them a second look. Wear what you want.

• It would be better if you wore a shirt underneath it

• That is acceptable.

• Acceptable but creepy? Esp when thick chest hair is pecking out?

• i think you have confused yourself with a girl. everyone on here will say "YES it's FINE for you to wear those clothes" despite being hairy, but i guarantee if i post this question, everyone will be like "NO SHAVE!! girls aren't meant to be hairy..."

so in following society because that's all we know how to do, i'm saying it's fine,

• forget society in general , but as a girl you would say its acceptable? ok maybe acceptable but it would be an unappealing site?

• Don't care about male legs?

• i don't care about leg hair

What Guys Said 4

• Why would it be not okay?

• i meant its a lot of hair so it would put off people esp the ladies.

• Just do your thing.
      Some chicks dig that man fur , some don't. Can't please everyone eh?

• Some do dig? ya? wow! never knew

• girls love hairy males

• Firstly how can you say this? and secondly i am overly hairy not just merely hairy.

• yes chest :) but dude the thing you need to get hair off is your dick. Go shave it or wax it in a salon. Cause its how you can get good bj

• A girl liking chest hair! Wow it's very hairy?

• Shave your chest dude

• ya obviously trim and wear.