Which eyebrow type is most attractive to you?

i'm just wondering. The 2nd type of eyebrow is like so common and popular now. If you go on instgaram you'll see thousands of girls with that type of brow. They seriously think it looks attractive.. I think it does not and it makes every girl look the same. Also it looks like they're always mad. What do you think?

• The "natural sort of bushy unplucked brow" Which eyebrow type is most attractive to you ?
  • The "unnatural plucked high arched brow that took hours to do"Which eyebrow type is most attractive to you ?
  • the "Super bushy brow " Which eyebrow type is most attractive to you ?
  • Other?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I don't notice your eyebrows, you did a good job lol. I've never looked at a girls brows and said, "wow. Her eyebrows really brings it all together". But I have seen a girls eyebrows and thought, "DAAMMMN! *soft cringe*"

Most Helpful Girl

• and guy said they like natural... 32 % of them like the unnatural eyebrow

• Guys are such liars lol.

• yes lol They said a things and prefer the other

What Guys Said 12

• Vote C. Super bushy.

• Kind in between B and C, ish. I mean B is kinda in the right direction but wayy over done.

• Don't really notice eyebrows unless they are unique. I say (A) is what I prefer.

• Unless they really stand out in some weird way, I really don't think guys notice eyebrows. I never do or have.

• A or C for me, I find B a bit manufactured.

• I like the plucked unnatural one

• 1st one for me

• C for me

• definitely A for me

• Natural is always best.

• I picked A. B is too much and over done. If there was one between A and B it would be the best.

• I love bushy Ones sexy as fuck

What Girls Said 11

• Ehhh that's the thing about install... everyone and everything is FAKE AF! Those Brow's were once very attractive to me until they became main stream and seen everywhere. I don't want everyone looking a like that's extremely bland/dull.. pointless. I rarely get my brow's waxed or arched because I like the more subtle -natural look. I prefer either C or A.

• Other. I really like my own eyebrows. The arch is subtle and they're pretty full, but not intimidating.

• I don't like you're eyebrows 😐 haha just kidding they're alright i guess.

• ... okayy then

• woahh i actually clicked on your pic and you are so pretty not fair

• Something between A and B, I mean eyebrows that are plucked into a nice shape that is only emphazized as far as it still looks natural.

• "Took hours to do"

Darlin if it's taking you hours to do that style, you're doing it all wrong. It takes 5 minutes tops.

• No it's not that actually , i've never even tried doing those type of brows hun. I wouldn't spend even 5 minutes of my time to end up lookin like an angry bird thanks

• C is the best

• I like bushy brows but the first one is a bit too thin so i think 3rd one is the ideal

• I love my eyebrows 😆

• definitely B. it does nott take hours. you just seem mad because it either takes you all day or you just can't get it right at all.

• I still don't wann waste even 5 minutes making my eyebrows look like the angry bird

• as if other shapes dont take around 5 minutes. and only girls who completely overdo it end up looking like angry birds.

• Not #2

• I'm glad people like A. That is what I always try to have.

• I don't like any of those. But I picked the 1st.