Girls, What do you think when guys dye their hair bright crazy colors like red, blue, or green? attractive? or not attractive?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I've done it before, so I obviously like it and it can look good on the guys too. It can be pretty attractive.

• I wanna dye my hair bright red! But I am not brave enough. What should I do?

• My hair is like dark blonde or light brown. Do I need to bleach it first? Or will I be fine?

• I've only ever dyed my hair without bleaching it once and that was the one time my hair went a grey-ish green. Not entirely sure whether that was because of the company I used or because I didn't bleach it. I would say to be safe and bleach to get the brightest, more vivid colour but you will need to make sure you use strengthening products on your hair if you do so.

What Girls Said 9

• Yeahh I love when guys dye their hair or beard bright colours like yellow or blue or green and pink.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../blue+beard+hair.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a414c4382b.jpg

• It is neither attractive nor unattractive, provided of course that the colours chosen are suited to the person's skin tone.

• It's not attractive at all.

• Hate it.

• I think girls can pull it off more effectively than guys.

• The only guy I've known to pull off crazy hair is Jared Leto tbh.

• Not really attractive

• Meh, dero I guess.
    I can tell you one thing for a fact though. For most Asians, especially 25+, they think anyone with a sleeve tat, unnatural hair, facial piercings is dero. It's really sad. My parents would never allow me to date a guy with any of those, and white guys only.
    I feel like I'm missing out on stuff.

• I'm not into it. It's not a professional look and that means that it's more likely than not that we have two different life plans.