Would you want a career in fashion?

It just feels so appealing.

Most Helpful Guy

• As in modelling?
    You basically becomes the agency's bitch , you only wear what they want you to wear even when you're not working , long hours , almost religious regiment to stay photoshoot ready.
    Some people think the glam glam is worth it.
    Some don't.
    Just know the price you pay before signing the dotted line.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Go for it. I personally wouldn't, because fashion is generally a bullshit industry filled with pretentious egomaniacs and narcissists.

• If I get to be one of those photographers that gets to take pictures of hot girls in ligerie or naked on beaches then sure, otherwise Im not really interested in that industry.

• personally i have no style or fashion sense. i wear the same thing now that i did 20 years ago. jeans and tee shirts or jeans and a hoodie

• Hell no keep that circus away from me.

• Nah boring.

• Of course not, I love fashion but not a career of it.

• Not for me

• Not especially, but if it paid well, sure.

What Girls Said 13

• hmm i dunno. i think it's only fun when you're up in the ranks, like a head designer or manager or some sort. anyone in the lower ranks just seem like minions to me.

• It would be so cool to be in the marketing division of it. Sometimes I feel like marketing is only interesting when you care about the product that you're marketing to begin with

• Yeah there's that too =]

• so-so rather make clothes!

• Absolutely not. The entire industry is toxic.

• As a fashion photographer, perhaps. Or as an art director, directing fashion shoots.

• nope! i would never make something i enjoy as a hobby, a career. it would take all the fun out of fashion.

• No, I innocently enjoy fashion because I don't know too much about the industry and I'd like to keep it that way. It's my hobby, not profession. Plus I'm not that passionate about it to make it my career.

• Nope.

• they dont make a lot of money unless you become some like alexander wang and your company actually gets recognition and its a very competitive work field

• Yes. That's my dream job to be a fashion designer. I'm already working hard to become one. I sew most of my clothing :)

• sounds like fun

• Heck yeah, love fashion

• I would

• no, it's too complicate, i prefer sleep