guys, what's your ideal height for a girl? and do you like tall girls?

btw I'm 5'9 is that a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• In all my years, I have found the most men don't care the first about a woman's height at all. It's not intimidating or unpleasant to have a taller woman. Men usually care more about a woman's WEIGHT than her height or other insignificant factors such as her bra size.

Only once I have ever had the luxury of dating or partying with a woman your height or taller, a very nice Canadian woman. The only reason I couldn't keep her was that she was quite pricy for the hourly rate! HAHAHAHA! I JUST LOVE CANADA!

All jokes aside, I will date taller women...if only they would allow me. Normally, taller women want taller men. *sob*

What Guys Said 8

• I'm relatively short at 5'6" So taller women, while I find them attractive, are not usually ones I will go after, because I will almost always be left wondering if she will have an issue with my height, or lack thereof. If a taller woman makes it known to me the height difference isn't a problem for her, then it's not an issue for me either at that point. I don't really have an ideal height, but I wouldn't want either one of us to become hunchback later down the line from a lifetime of having to bend down to kiss the other=P

• 5'9", only three inches difference, really wouldn't be something I'd even bat an eyelash at, unless you were in heels, even then, not a turn off at all dear.

• as long as the girl is shorter than me it doesn't matter how tall she is. I'm 6'1" so 5'9" is great.

• For me it's anywhere from 4'11" to 5'5" ideally because I'm 5'7" myself but if the attraction is strong enough then it doesn't matter as much.

• I've never really considered height when looking at a girl, so I guess yes, I like tall girls.

• i like petite girls

• Guys don't care about a woman's height--that's a girl thing.

• 5'5 -_-

• dont really matter to me!as long as ur not under 5'2!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy but I think it depends on the guy. Some guys like smaller women and some like taller ones.. I'm 5'1" and guys seem to not mind that I'm short. They like to mess around with me and my height sometimes haha. I don't mind though...

• You have my mother and her sisters beat by at least an inch lol. Shortness runs in her family, unfortunately, even though my dad is around 6'0" Her shortness was passed on to me :P

• You're the height of Victoria's Secret models.. be proud and flaunt it! you stand out! :)