28% (13)26% (13)27% (26)Vote
  • See results
    9% (4)6% (3)8% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|28

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• First, you have an amazing body and look awesome in the bikini you're wearing in the pic. I've always had a thing for a girl in a white bikini. It really sets off a tan and it's just so sexy. Maybe 'cause it kind of like seems she's just wearing a plain white bra and white panties (which I love).

1|0
    0|0
  • well, you have a great body, I'm sure you look great in all of them! Go by whichever you like most, I just don't like the top of the last one with that black stripe in the middle. but maybe it changes when seeing on a girl, I don't know.
    anyway, I'm sure you'll rock all of them.

1|0
    0|0
    • but if I have to choose something...1 or 3 I'd say

• Show All
    • Oh yea i almost forgot that😂😂

I mean i don't mind it, i would just like to know how others feels about it hehe

• if you don't mind and it's okay to wear in your country, then I don't see why you shouldn't :)

• I like the fourth! Women look awesome and lovely in pink. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I think A is nice and simple, so as not to detract from the lovely lady that will be wearing it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Isn't it too revealing? Like it doesn't really cover most of the breast? I don't mind but i just want to know how others think.

• If you've got it, flaunt it. It really depends on how confident you would feel wearing it. If you prefer to be a little bit more modest, then B or C maybe. Certainly not D. It's just too much!

• The one you have is already a jaw dropper
    From the list I choose B cause I like the white even though I find C more sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen a lot of girls that wear bikins like number 4 and they look great in them, there is something about the colour i think. The second one is a bit classier looking though so id probably tend to lean towards it more.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with the one you have? You look great in it!

Anyhow, I picked the second one, because the criss-cross (wow, that phrase looks weird typed out...) look on the back is cool, and not seen so much, so it's unique and I like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing wrong with but I don't wanna be using the same bikini everyday

• That makes sense.
      I'm looking at it from my point of view, where I might go to a beach twice all summer, so one bathing suit is enough. If it was the kind of thing I was doing quite often (or any other activity where a bathing suit is appropriate) I suppose I would want several also.

• I think D will suit you best

1|0
    0|0
  • You look good, definitely go for the third one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said fourth mainly cause it has a nice vibrant colour to it! I also like pink aha

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you would turn lots of heads in B. However, my guess is that you would turn lots of head any way, because you are gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 and nice bikini body :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Third, no awkward tan lines.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fourth one will look good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted fourht, nice body by the way ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • The fourth one, the bright colors should pair well with your tan skin. Great body by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • i personally like the black your wearing

0|0
    0|0
  • C is OK, but the one you already have looks better than the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Third one.

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened to a string bikini?

0|0
    0|0
  • third will look good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • The forth is weird. I don't know any guys that like it and i for sure find it just too odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the one you're already in is perfect 😍
    Lookin good 👍🏻

1|0
    0|0

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• The last one!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the third. I have one like the first but the large band in the bikini never looks right on me. Plus, the third has a cute bottom.

1|0
    0|0
  • I kind of like B the best

1|0
    0|0
  • i chose c

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I only like the one you are wearing but personally prefer really unusual
    prints, colors and cuts.

For me, the best bikinis are still on eBay.

0|1
    0|0
  • The second one in the back of the bikini that is neat and unique

1|0
    0|0