Which jacket do you like?

Which one do you like the best?

Wanting to get an everyday light jacket.. Can't decide. Which do you like best?

1) link

2) link

3) link

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Looks less bulky and a full jacket. 2. a little bulkier, would be better for a chillier day; its not a full jacket. 3. Lime green, is hard to match with everything. I would say #1 meets more needs, and matches anything. Good luck though!

What Guys Said 4

• Only the very narrow trim @ the cuff and waist is lime green. That doesn't kill the jacket for other matches.

• Personally I think #3 looks the best.

• I too like #3 the best...

• Two first then one.

It may have to do with the girl hat is wearing it.

What Girls Said 6

• #1 is definitely the most stylish. You can never go wrong with a bomber jacket!

• I'm leaning more towards #3. Probably because I see soooo many girls in jacket #1 where I'm at, also the green wouldn't be hard to match...since it's not the main focus of the jacket

• 1 looks best.

2 looks a little boxy and looks like it might be kind of difficult to move in.

3 I don't like the lime green, and it might be difficult to colour coordinate that with the rest of your outfit.

• its betwween 1 and 3 probably the leather one since that's the style

• number 1

• The first, the bomber for sure.

It has the best fit and looks nice and crisp.