My mum wears very short skirts?

i feel sorta wrong about this but although I love my mum, her skirts are like way shorter than mine, how do I say its not right mum.

Paige

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when a woman wears something like short skirts, they have a vested interest in continuing to do so. It may make her feel sexy even if you see it as her looking too provocative. She is also unlikely to take her teenage daughter's opinion too seriously. Does she not have nice legs? Are the skirts she wears not flattering? If she happens to show up in some less than flattering pics she might realize it's time to change her style. Of course, don't just take random shots and then point it out to her, but summer and the spring holidays are upon us.

If you just think that she should wear less revealing clothes because she is your mom or a certain age, good luck with that. Nowadays I think 40 is the new 20 or something like that, lol.

What Guys Said 7

• I think you're right, but it may be easier for her to hear it from someone closer to her own age. Being as I'm always eager to help, it might be best if you give me her phone number, and I arrange to take her to dinner so that we might discuss it. You needn't thank me, as I derive sufficient joy simply from helping others.

• I don't know...CHER has the hottest legs going...and she is 63...

link

• More older mums...Another CHER

If you mum has legs like ...this, you tell her ...You GO MUM !

link

• is ur mom hot?

• Well, I don't know, its not something I would say is it,she does look after herself though.

• Well, if your mom has nice legs as you say, then youve got a sexy mom. Tell her to keep wearing the mini skirts...hell, she should go around in public without any skirt on at all...

• Tell her to call me...

• Make your even shorter...

• If her moms wearing minis. then I doubt the daughter wants to be wearing microminis. might be perceived to to be slutty. ya know?

• Make the world her gynocologist, that's the idea so mum gets the point, its wrong for her daughter and its wrong for her,

• honestly less clothes as possible has been the style for the last few years

• I guess, but she is my mum and like I said her skirts are,u know very mini, she does have good legs like me but shouldn't she be acting her age?

What Girls Said 7

• Why don't you like her wearing shorter skirts than you? Do you think it's trashy? Does she not look good in them? Are you just jealous? Your question needs a little bit more to it.

• Hiya, well to be honest, she has good legs, but you can see her knickers almost every time she sits down or even bending over, I can bring my b/f's over,coz I know they will see all that.

• yeah I would feel awkward if my mom did that but thankfully she doesn't dress too extreme. suggesting to her she looks better in jeans or something or just say it's too short.

• Hey Paige. Well I am a mother of a 13 year old girl. and I however wear mini skirts too. My daughter tells me she much rather have a mom dress cool and up to date than a mom that dressed like a granny. You should be happy your mom wants to look and feel young. That's who she is , and I think you should be ok with it .. I can understand her wearing mini skirt with boobs hanging out and all but just wearing a cute mini ..theres nothing wrong with it..

• I guess ur right, I am 17, and mum is 38, just that you read that women over 30 shouldn't wear minis,i know I have a great mum, yes she is cool,but her skirts are too short,well I think they are.

• Hunny you have a lot to learn. Women want to still feel sexy at age 70. That never goes away. There is a limit on how provocactive a woman should be dressing when she has children. It should be a priority of hers that her wardrobe isn't too revealing for her child's friends. If those kids' parents see your mother dressing like that are they really going to want you hanging out with their kids. She should care about how you feel. Put it in words and give it to her one morning before school. GL!

• She, as a mother should know not to dress like that, it sends the wrong message to her kids

• i would just tell her honestly how it makes you feel

• She's your mom.

You shouldn't be telling her how to dress, it should be vice versa if anything.

She can dress how she wants to, she is a grown woman.

I can understand that it'd be a different story if she were picking you up from school in a micro-mini.

• I guess your right, but my friends comment about my mum,saying oh "see your mum's knickers again" that's wrong to hear that isn't it.

• Isnt that the point of skirts though. the danger of having your underwear possibly seen. ever seen that movie...cant think of the name of it. but yeah.

• Don't be too hard on the woman. After all, she may purchase only the finest panties, and if so, we can hardly blame her for believing they should be seen.