How does this outfit look for a cold office?

I work in a super-cold office, so I need to keep warm, but also look business appropriate... and well.. look good :)

Is this too many layers or would this look good?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it would look fine but how cold is the office? that's a lot of shirts! lol

• haha they blast the AC, I don't know why, only the women complain lol... so you don't think it would look bad? :) 4 shirts and 2 pants lol

• haha nope! the shoes, pants, and blazer are all nice so you're good! just try it on first to make sure they all fit over each other haha :)

What Guys Said 8

• Looks good no doubt.

• Those outer clothes look very professional, and of course the base layers for warmth don't really show. It must be really cold in your office.

• They all look good. Just don't wear all that together at the same time.

• They look good

• With the turtle neck under the blouse under the sweater... that coat is going to look really lumpy and shapeless.

Is there a reason the office has to be so cold?

• No idea, you tell me, I've been to many offices that just blast the AC... check out the picture linked below, it's one I found on the net, does she look lumpy?

• Seems ok to me

• Too many layers

• do you work in Alaska lol or they dont pay for heating?

What Girls Said 9

• I think it looks really nice, although I probably wouldn't wear the turtleneck. Wearing tights under the slacks is a good idea, I do that a lot when I'm cold as well.

• thanks! it helps keep my neck warm lol but would it look like too many layers? ... :)

• It does seem like too many layers to me. I sometimes wear turtlenecks under sweaters, and I sometimes wear button-up tops under sweaters, but I've never worn both at the same time.
      Also, if I were that cold I would probably wear boots rather than an open shoe.

• Yeah I thought of boots, but I thought tights + shoes plus all the layers on top would make me ok... but I could try adding boots on Monday!

I think the button up top really just adds fashion, not really warmth.. warmth comes from the turtleneck and the sweater

• Looks good! I might steal that lol! But I would wear red at an office and blue and yellow and pink!

• Thanks! You don't think it's too many layers? I was inspired by this pic I found online: http://i.imgur.com/iJMD7Ja.jpg

• It's so cold inside!!! Hot outside though lol

• Than maybe put a shirt underneath the turtleneck or a top that isn't for winter under a heavy jacket or leave a shirt in the office and change there!

• That's a lot of layers, people may think you work in Anatartica or something.. I think it's fine, but I would lose the black turtle neck

• Looks good, yeah.

• that's a lot of layering wow

• haha too much? would you wear that? :)

• no, and schoolgirls in cold european countries and northern japan wear skirts and everyday and don't freeze. it's not a recent thing. women started wearing pants about 50 years ago.

• I would freeze! I tried it once and never again!

• Looks cute and warm. I always keep my my business at a comfortable temperature.

• Cute, but too much clothing.

• I actually like it a lot.

• Thanks! most people here say I've gone overboard on the layering...

• Thats a lot of freakin layers, do you work in an igloo?

• Yes!!! I have called our office antarctica, but only the women complain for some reason, the guys love it