How do I make my parents let me get a thong?

Hi, so I want to get a thong because I don't want to have panty lines. I get judge for by them at school. My parents won't let me get a thong, so what can I do get get one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go commando? Or get a thong without your parents? Or the more practical idea... Wear thicker pants? Like, jeans won't show a panty line

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, a 14 year old girl who just joined today and already has two underwear questions up. That's not suspicious at allllll...

What Guys Said 16

• Be a Lady!! You shouldn't be wearing trashy clothes like that at your age!! Don't try to grow up too fast!!
    So you would rather people think that you aren't wearing underwear? I think that's pretty 'slutty', and not at all 'lady-like!'
    No offense, but you are a 'child' by the definition of the law, and there should be laws that prohibit young children from wearing those kinds of things!!!
    If you were my daughter, you wouldn't care about what other people think, and you wouldn't wear yoga pants, or leggings, without a dress, or skirt!! Call me a 'prude' but I think there are too many perverts out there, and they just can't wait to meet girls that wear those things!!
    Your parents are right, and you shouldn't wear those things, EVER, at your age!! When you are in college, you can choose, but not now!!

• I have never met anyone who gave the slightest damn about visible panty lines.
    You may as well do to school without a bra because people can see your bra straps.
    It is silly.

• bra straps are much different, but with panties they are clearly visible and just make it look terrible wearing leggings

• well, that's part of your problem there.
      As good as some girls look in leggings, leggings aren't pants.
      And I don't understand how one kind of underwear, visible through clothing, is different than another kind. And if panties are clearly visible through your leggings, then I think that that is a sign that they aren't clothing to be worn, by themselves, to school.

• Just go buy one most girls own at least 1

• You can get panties that doesn't show the lines.

• I think your parents are treating you like a baby. Buy one. A girl that wears a thong means they are growing up. It's not their life or money. Just listen to your heart. If you want to buy one, buy one.

• Just my opinion, but women/girls shouldn't wear leggings as pants anyway. They are not meant to be worn that way.

• wear looser clothing, you won't get panty lines.

• you can get thongs very cheap... just buy them yourself

• Give yourself a wedgie, Insta-thong :)

• Steal one from your older sister lmao no really, my youngest sister did that once. xD

• You shoudnt be wearing thongs that young. You shouldn't be thinking thongs that young

• Listen to your parents. Thongs are skanky.

• Stop wearing pants so tight they give you a pantry line. Problem solved.

• walk around naked. they will be forced to buy you one.

• You could get a friend to take you, or just tell them why you want to get one

• If you have cash go to VS or any panty store, or if you have access to online shopping order it with a bunch of other stuff. If you have older girl friends you can have them buy you a couple and pay them back

What Girls Said 16

• You don't need to necessarily get a thong. You can get seamless underwear. Otherwise: make your own money and buy it of your own volition.

• don't wear panties, that's better ;)

• I didn't start wearing those till I was about 17-18. Wait to wear them until you are around 16 or 17. I think 14 is a bit to young.

• Buy one and not tell them?
    That is what I would do lol

• Just listen to them or if it really bothers you, have a chat with them and just ask them to understand your point of view. In my opinion though, you shouldn't be worrying about panty lines right now, I didn't even know that was a thing at your age lol

• Just get underwear called boy shorts or seamless underwear

• Get seam free underwear. They're much more comfortable and more appropriate for a girl of your age.

• get the lineless panties

• I let both of my daughters wear a thong when they were 12. Your parents need to knowledge that you're getting older.

• Buy one yourself? When I was your age, I changed when I got to school I to clothes my mom wouldn't be caught dead letting me wear. What she doesn't know won't hurt her

• Go with a couple of friends to the mall or a cheaper store and bring some money. It's best to have the friends that do wear them to give you advice.

• Just tell us mom that you don't want to have pantie lines she should understand

• Buy it on your own. There is no need to inform them of your underwear choice.
    Or just get thicker pants.

• Nothing. You wait until your parents allow you.

• Listen to your parents

• Yeah ^
      Plus, if you went behind their backs, your parents would eventually find the thing and you'll be in trouble

• I was about to say that too. They would find it most likely esp moms. lol. You know how moms are, they are like detective sometimes. Raised to them your concern if they ask why then ask your parents to buy you seamless underwear or panties that covers your whole butt.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more