Does anyone else watch victoria secret fashion show?

I love fashion design and catwalk model shows, and Victoria secret is so high quality
Does anyone else watch VS? This show I think was one of their best

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• i think justin timberlake at vs was better:)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No lol! I usually feel ugly lol!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I've looked at pics later. Always want to see how good Adriana Lima looked. But I can't picture actually watching it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, I like the one with usher the best. no if , no if there isn't a live singer

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't watch that.

0|0
    0|0
  • every time! it sucks cause it's always the same time as the football game so i'm torn... then i remember, boobs!

0|0
    0|0
  • In Dec I watch the yearly show at the end

0|0
    0|0
  • I do if it's on when I turn the TV on. I like their commercials for sure. You look like a Victoria Secrete model too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol thank you, but I'm not as tall :( or toned, or just flawless, haha

• No, ma'am. I don't dig glamorpusses.

Besides, most of those Victoria's Secret women are too skinny to be attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Compared to most catwalk models, they're not too skinny. They're just athletic

• Comparing them to the half-way anorexic models that we usually see isn't saying much.

I still think that most Victoria's Secret women are too skinny. I prefer average - curvy ladies.

• Rihanna sux but those chicks are HotttTtT

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its ok I guess... the ladies are fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I masturbate to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pretty into the fashion/modelling world so yeah, I've watched the last few. I watched the last two with my boyfriend, actually. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • lol ain't got time for that ish.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like their shows in the past with angels like Doutzen and Rosie, I feel the show is getting more production each year and focusing more on the acts rather than the models.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. But I don't anymore cuz I don't have a tv! Lol college student life haha.
    But I don't know if I would, if I had a TV. It honestly doesn't interest me as much as it used to when I was younger.
    I love VS and all, but not really into fashion shows. But the wings they wear are so cool. Haha. And after reading up on what these models do before the shows is repulsive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really find them really beautiful or anything honestly

0|0
    0|0