Guys, Do guys actually like high-waisted bikinis on girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no! That is my biggest pet peeve of womens' fashion.

High-waisted ANYTHING looks less flattering and more ugly, than wearing the article of clothing below the belly button (or lower).

Why cover up that curvaceousness? #LetItFly :)

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• It depends upon what shape the girl has and age of course. I live close to Jones Beach on LOng Island in New York and many of the young children dress like this, so the answer would be no *** way. But, if an age appropriate woman/girl (say over 16 or maybe even 18) dressed this way, again in an appropriate place, pool party, beach, bikini contest (obviously) then yes.
    If you, as a woman, are going to show your shape, then yes, it is attractive and I like that. I actually prefer to see a woman in a bikini rather than be in the nude. Call me strange, but I call it being respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

I have never thought you were fat. Unless you put on a lot of weight in the last few months, you look great. And by the way, we have missed you here. So glad to see you again. Welcome back! :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't put on a lot of weight. But thank you for your regards!

• Then I assume you look the same as your earlier pictures and that i attractive, face and body.

• KBob! It's great to see you! When I first saw Taylor Swift wearing one I wasn't so keen on them. But I've kind of warmed up to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i had to look it up.

i can dig it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but I'm sure there are some occasions when they are more suitable for the sake of discretion.

Nice to meet you again, KBob! Haven't seen you for a long time!

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel I'm fat enough to wear I can only wear a high-waisted bikini. :'(

• Show All
    • Nonsense!! I live on the seafront of a small seaside town. I see ladies of all shapes and sizes in tiny bikinis. It's all a matter of not worrying and more of enjoying yourself!

• @KBob93 I believe I speak for the majority of living, straight men when I say we fully support ladies who refuse to wear their bikini on the beach! In fact we'd love to help you girls out of them! ;)

• No. Not very feminine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never liked them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion they are nasty looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pokadots on the bikini... x3

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually me likey!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather the girl wear a one-piece, love how the spandex goes down the tummy and hips ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • only if she has the appropriate body for it xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the top that goes with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no not sexy enough

0|0
    0|0
  • no there ulgy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like high waisted anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am unsure what it looks like, an image would be nice here.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's shows some ass I do not care

0|0
    0|0
  • no we don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • no :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude is better

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys would like it best if a good looking girl walked around naked. You just have to decide how close to that ideal you want to go.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more