How often do you have your hair cut or visit a hairdresser?

i'm a six weeker

0|0
24|24

Most Helpful Girl

• Every six weeks for me. I get my roots and highlights done every six weeks and a hair trim. I couldn't imagine going months without going to the hair dresser. Yuck.

0|1
    0|0
    • totally get that. six weeks is my limit.. goes all wibbily wobbily after that time and cannot do a thing with it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• once a year like an old man haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm getting done. For a cut maybe once or twice a year. For highlights maybe every 3 months or so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh I haven't had my hair cut in more than a year, and more often than not I dye my hair myself.

So like once a year I guess?

0|1
    0|0
    • i cannot put up with long hair.. love to do that long hair man thing but just feels weird..

• I think it has been months

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. I do it all myself.

I've only gone once to a salon, and that's because my mom and my sister took me with them... And that was when I was 16.

And how often do I do it... As often as I find it necessary... Sometimes five million years sometimes every week... Basically when I'm styling my hair if that particular day I feel like cutting it or only partially, I do it! If not then I don't. I find it ridiculous to pay someone to do what I can do myself and ever since I was small up until now, people of all sexes always compliment my hair and who does it and such... It's all me and it's not difficult.. Plus I enjoy it. 💁🙆💇💆😁👸

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once or twice a year. I prefer to trim up/style my own hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like every month or 2

0|1
    0|0
  • 6 years I don't like to cut my hair even if it's good for them the longer it gets the better
    But I had to trim them and made a thing to have straight hair for like 6 months but there still long!

0|1
    0|0
  • The last time I went to a hairdresser was last August for my sister's wedding. I need to go again to get my ends clipped tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had my hair cut in almost a year. But I am not planning on going anytime soon, since I am letting it grow out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every couple years. I am really picky about my hair, and most people don't cut it right, so I just don't go. Most of the time I wait until it is past my butt and I cannot deal with it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember the last time I got my hair cut haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once a year?

0|0
    0|0
  • Being that my hair is long & straight mostly it depend. Might get in 2-3 times a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't afford it so I only go about once or twice a year at the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually never go to a hair salon

0|0
    0|0
  • lol maybe every three months? Normally not even that often.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 times a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever my mom says I need to get it cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been forever I like my hair long

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is too painful for me ;_;.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same, ideally I go in every six weeks. I have a bob hairstyle with a fringe so it needs maintaining or I start to look mop like lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go every four months. I have shorter hair and usually by the four-month mark, that's when it gets in its "awkward" phase.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Every 3rd Wednesday @ 4:00👍

0|1
    0|0
    • very organised

• If I let it go til 4:30 I just can't do anything with it, haha. Nah, but I've been going to the same guy since I was 21, I have my appointments pre-scheduled months in advance. It looks terrible if I don't stay on top of it, I can't get away with anything but short hair.

• You are going why is he answering for giggles but I bet I am most frequent flyer - I go to the barber every week/10 days to get my hair shaved (Ha!)

0|1
    0|0
  • Once a month. I just have it cut short and adjust the styling as it grows.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same as you, six weeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • A few months I could probably go sooner than that, but it costs $20 so fuck that.

0|1
    0|0
  • About 1 or 1.5 months between haircuts

0|1
    0|0
  • Once in 4 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut it myself with a hair-trimmer. Saves me hundreds of £$ every year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get my mop chopped every 4-5 weeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Twice a year

0|0
    0|0
  • About... once a month, but there are times when I need to get one earlier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am growing hair to eventually put on a man-bun, so not a lot, but once every month, to trim/even out the shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every 3 - 4 weeks. I'm gonna cut my hair off cause they fucked up last time. Did my fade too high. >:(

0|0
    0|0
  • Every 2-3 weeks for me. I've been going to the same barber since 2003 ✂️

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • My last hair cut was in October, I should be getting one soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • when it starts to get in my ears and face, then I cut it

0|0
    0|0
  • Every three months or so

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every three or four months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why PAY a hairdresser?

I just need a scissor to cut any hairs dat might fall into ma eyes... or they're neck length and below... why should I pay a jerk to cut ma hair when I can do a 2 minute job on ma own?

0|0
    0|0
  • Every three months; as I find it boring having my hair cut

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 4 times a year

0|0
    0|0