How often do you have your hair cut or visit a hairdresser?

i'm a six weeker

Most Helpful Girl

• Every six weeks for me. I get my roots and highlights done every six weeks and a hair trim. I couldn't imagine going months without going to the hair dresser. Yuck.

• totally get that. six weeks is my limit.. goes all wibbily wobbily after that time and cannot do a thing with it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• once a year like an old man haha!

• Depends on what I'm getting done. For a cut maybe once or twice a year. For highlights maybe every 3 months or so.

• Uh I haven't had my hair cut in more than a year, and more often than not I dye my hair myself.

So like once a year I guess?

• i cannot put up with long hair.. love to do that long hair man thing but just feels weird..

• I think it has been months

• Never. I do it all myself.

I've only gone once to a salon, and that's because my mom and my sister took me with them... And that was when I was 16.

And how often do I do it... As often as I find it necessary... Sometimes five million years sometimes every week... Basically when I'm styling my hair if that particular day I feel like cutting it or only partially, I do it! If not then I don't. I find it ridiculous to pay someone to do what I can do myself and ever since I was small up until now, people of all sexes always compliment my hair and who does it and such... It's all me and it's not difficult.. Plus I enjoy it. 💁🙆💇💆😁👸

• Maybe once or twice a year. I prefer to trim up/style my own hair.

• Like every month or 2

• 6 years I don't like to cut my hair even if it's good for them the longer it gets the better
    But I had to trim them and made a thing to have straight hair for like 6 months but there still long!

• The last time I went to a hairdresser was last August for my sister's wedding. I need to go again to get my ends clipped tho.

• Haven't had my hair cut in almost a year. But I am not planning on going anytime soon, since I am letting it grow out.

• Once every couple years. I am really picky about my hair, and most people don't cut it right, so I just don't go. Most of the time I wait until it is past my butt and I cannot deal with it anymore.

• I don't remember the last time I got my hair cut haha

• Maybe once a year?

• Being that my hair is long & straight mostly it depend. Might get in 2-3 times a year.

• I can't afford it so I only go about once or twice a year at the most.

• I actually never go to a hair salon

• lol maybe every three months? Normally not even that often.

• 3 times a year.

• Whenever my mom says I need to get it cut.

• It's been forever I like my hair long

• This question is too painful for me ;_;.

• Same, ideally I go in every six weeks. I have a bob hairstyle with a fringe so it needs maintaining or I start to look mop like lol

• I usually go every four months. I have shorter hair and usually by the four-month mark, that's when it gets in its "awkward" phase.

What Guys Said 23

• Every 3rd Wednesday @ 4:00👍

• very organised

• If I let it go til 4:30 I just can't do anything with it, haha. Nah, but I've been going to the same guy since I was 21, I have my appointments pre-scheduled months in advance. It looks terrible if I don't stay on top of it, I can't get away with anything but short hair.

• You are going why is he answering for giggles but I bet I am most frequent flyer - I go to the barber every week/10 days to get my hair shaved (Ha!)

• Once a month. I just have it cut short and adjust the styling as it grows.

• Same as you, six weeks.

• A few months I could probably go sooner than that, but it costs $20 so fuck that.

• About 1 or 1.5 months between haircuts

• Once in 4 months.

• I cut it myself with a hair-trimmer. Saves me hundreds of £$ every year.

• I get my mop chopped every 4-5 weeks.

• Twice a year

• About... once a month, but there are times when I need to get one earlier.

• I am growing hair to eventually put on a man-bun, so not a lot, but once every month, to trim/even out the shape.

• Every 3 - 4 weeks. I'm gonna cut my hair off cause they fucked up last time. Did my fade too high. >:(

• Every 2-3 weeks for me. I've been going to the same barber since 2003 ✂️

• 3-4 weeks

• My last hair cut was in October, I should be getting one soon.

• when it starts to get in my ears and face, then I cut it

• Every three months or so

• 5-6 weeks.

• Every three or four months.

• Why PAY a hairdresser?

I just need a scissor to cut any hairs dat might fall into ma eyes... or they're neck length and below... why should I pay a jerk to cut ma hair when I can do a 2 minute job on ma own?

• Every three months; as I find it boring having my hair cut

• 3 or 4 times a year