Ladies how would you think/react if you see a guy walking around with a shirt like these?

ladies how would you think/react if you see a guy walking around with a shirt like these?

I would love to wear these two types of shirt one day just to piss feminists off. but at the same time I wouldn't want normal/non feminists women to think low of me... but anyways what would your reaction be if you ever spot a guy wearing one of these two shirt or any other with the type of contents these two have?

Most Helpful Girl

• So, if 'normal' women would think less of you, how are the feminists wrong for thinking less of you? I don't see your logic here.

If I saw you on the street with the bottom one on I would think you have tacky taste, probably jump to the conclusion that this is probably the only way you see a sexy lady, and you don't care about the children who will see.

The 1st one isn't so bad. I think it's a pretty print, it's just not appropriate for everyday wear.

• I never said they were wrong, but obviously because I know they are gonna think negative either way so I wanted to hear how non feminists would react.

but oh well you are obviously wrong for thinking this is the only way I see "sexy women" and I dont see how kids will find that shirt disturbing, especially today's kids who've probably seen a lot worst than this at home.

• At least you can see from your small sample size, that most women find those shirts tacky and inappropriate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not lady but I might spit on him.

• oh you are from New Zealand no wonder, I just knew you couldnt be from America

What Girls Said 17

• Well, the Bulma shirt is the best of the options... But they're all really inappropriate, if you'd wanna wear one, it's best to just wear it in the house where kids aren't gonna see it.

• I'm not some crazy feminazi, but seeing a guy in a shirt like that would not be a great first impression. Honestly though, I'd be more concerned about kids seeing it.

• Turn off :x

• I can't think of anyway that they would be appropriate for. Anywhere they were appropriate I probs wouldn't go.

• I dont care its what they wanna wear. No effect contingent to myself

• the nurse is saying ”don't have the motivation”

• i'd think he dresses ugly but that's it, graphic tees are tacky

• Wear whatever you want. I really don't care

• Unlike the first one. Honestly, I wouldn't really care. I'd be like,"Oh hey, and inappropriate short with a nude/scantily clad woman on it. Big whoop."

• He watches lien 24/7

• I would think it's a creepy perv guy

• the top T-shirt is cool but the bottom T-shirt is just offensive

• how? they are both very similar

• to me the top one is more tasteful and it reminds me of anime, where the bottom one is more explicit and not considered appropriate but will do what you want it to.

• I got to leave, now.

• Id laugh... LOL

• Not the nicest shirts I've seen..

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• They're a creep

• Bulma's boobs aren't that big.

And really, there's no reason to wear those things in public. You might piss off feminists, but you'd also piss off any random parent of a little kid, who would promptly kick you in the face

• oh well why should we let feminists tells us what we should wear or not?

but oh well you might be right about the parents. shit this is america after all were even breastfeeding in public is a major issue for the people. but hey maybe I will support the women who do want to breast feed their children in public what at peace by doing this?

• There's a difference between catering to want feminists want, and doing things that are in bad taste.

• I would laugh if I saw it