Do you prefer the long hair and long beard styleor short hair and short beard style?

I've seen my friends start growing their hair out and are growing long beards and rocking the hipster look and are hardly recognizable from HS. I on the other hand have awlays kept my beard short and trimmed and kept my hair shorter and spike it up in the front but am more professional. So overall what do you prefer the hipster look or the professional look. I tried to grow my hair out once but the awkward stage was annoying so I cut it.

I just noticed that this should have been out for girls only answer my apologies for the misque.

Most Helpful Girl

• I Love the couple day stubble
    And short hair

• Ironically its the easiest look cause all I need to do is shave with an electric RAZR and a haircut every other week.

• Why not? Add her on Facebook you know who she is 😉

• she's hurting pretty bad you know... when you ignore her like that

What Girls Said 5

• I would prefer long hair and no beard.

• I like long hair on men but long beards? Ugh no..

• Long hair + stubble.

• Why does he have to have a beard at all? -_- I don't like beards.

• Cause I awlays wear a shirt 3 day stubble beard and I like the look of feeling a little older. If I go clean shaven I can pass for a HS junior whick I don't like.

• No, no and no. I don't like long beards or long hair at all.

• What about a couple day of stubble?

• Noe that's a turn on lol

What Guys Said 1

• If you can grow a beard, do it. Never going to ever go clean shaven for the rest of my life.

• Yeah I awlays keep a stubble or a short beard cause if I use a plain razor I look 12 lol.