What type of bikini should I get?

What type of bikini should I get?

I got this bikini but I don't know if I should exchange it for another one or not? What do you think about it should I keep it or get a different type? Like one with strings and stuff? And why?

• Keep this one it looks good
    84% (31)56% (15)72% (46)Vote
  • Get a different type (one with strings)
    16% (6)44% (12)28% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|7

Most Helpful Guy

• boooooo this is a grandmaaa bikiniiiiiiiii

0|0
    0|0
    • How? Lol and what kind would be better?

• lol, strike that, this is the funniest example of gag picking MHO for the asker

Most Helpful Girl

• sure look nice!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good, but you need to know what type you like. without any alternatives, difficult to say... but that one looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • That one looks great... it depends on which one you will be comfortable wearing... have you worn one with strings and triangles before?

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks totally fine

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• its nice and I see by your profile you like black and will certainly fill it out but is it supportive enough?

0|0
    0|0
  • that one looks simple, wear it and then I'll judge

0|0
    0|0
  • keep it... it looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • keep it, it looks good. and you can mix and match with your other bikinis since black matches any color and any print

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how well that one fits you. Personally i like side tie bikinis as they are adjustable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that its really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I would always wear this kind of bikini.. in particular black bikini because of my dribbling issue... it hides the wetness..
    I do appreciate your choice obviously :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This one is cute but I'd be able to make a better judgement if I saw an example of what you'd exchange it for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all up to you what you like and what fits you best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the ones with strings but I think bright color bikinis look better

0|0
    0|0
  • That one looks nice, but the strings one are hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it. It's not about what we think looks good, it's about what you feel comfortable in and what YOU like to wear. :)

0|0
    0|0