I just can't believe he likes me when he can get any hot pretty girl in our class?

How can the hottest upperclassman fall for a girl who has been told she's pretty but doesn't normally get hit on by a ton of guys? She's not "hot" but has been told she's pretty and smart ad funny... Has this happened to you or someone you know? I just can't believe he likes me when he can get any hot pretty girl in our class (there are about 4 other girls who are really hot) but instead is supposedly "head over heels" for me, a girl who'd only rate a 6 or 7 ish maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• 6-7ish ! << this is your personal rating, maybe he sees you 9 or 10. Just because you find him very good-looking/hot it doesn't mean he can't be interested in you. My advice to you take this idea out of your mind "Forever" because no one decides for anyone else what they like or should like. A simple examble: Take "the hottest" celebrity (in your opinion) and ask people what they think of him/her and you'll find out that some people find them really ugly meanwhile others might totaly agree with you. So I think it's very posssible :D. Best of luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• he's a player everyone in his grade figured it out and no one want's anything to do with him (relationship-wise) so he's going for you. because your who he figures is easiest from his observations. The hotter they are usually means more work. he don't want to date he wants sex.

It's happened to girls I know they all got sucked by the guy in and regret it now, I'm also friends with guys like this.

• He could be using you, has a rep, but could be possilbe if he is mentally attracted to you. Just becasue someone is physically attractive doesn't mean they are fun to be with, that doesn't make a relationship last, you get bored with that easily. So you look for mental attraction, personality etc

What Girls Said 1

• Ok this has happened to me to, and I suggest that if you like him too (which it sounds like your definitely attracted to him) I would stop questioning it. If he likes you, he likes YOU! And you should just keep showing yourself/your personality to him, because if he says stuff like he's head over heels for you then to me it sounds like he is tellin the truth.

Just enjoy the attention and get to know him better. Do that and you'll see if he is being genuine =D Good luck!