Guys that don't like tattoos on women : does this change your mind?

how can you resist this? Tattoos on women are everything😍😍😍.
I'm planning on getting one soon but i'm not as hot as those girls lol

• Yes , so hot !
  • Noo (are you blind?)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was thinking about getting a tattoo in the future. People are entitled to their opinons, just find a guy that doesn't care.

What Guys Said 33

• To me extensive tattoos like these look like billboards in the middle of a beautiful, pristine expanse of nature.

• 2 is the best, something about chest tattoos on women doesn't do it for me...

Now full blown back tattoos...

;)

• To be honest, I never really was a big fan of tattoos, but if the woman was good, I would make it work no doubt.

• Seen just one tattoo that I like. On a now-departed GAGer. It was amazing. These ones are awful. Like being locked in the same art gallery for months at a time.

• They're gross. Like really gross.

• Whyyy? They are beautiful girls with beautiful tattoos!

• Why would i change my mind because of those pictures. They turn me off even more if anything. Ruins an attractive girls body, makes it look cheap

• I'm not attracted to any of those girls but they'd look 10 times better without the tattoos

• I always loved tattoos on women. <3

• No. I think it's ugly.

I can tolerate a couple of small tattoos in discreet places. But, that would be my limit.

• These are the ugliest kind of tattoos in my opinion.
    I don't know how to describe it, lame?
    Looks like grandma's old tapestry or like her collection of socialist hand painted dishes.

I personally dislike any kind of concrete tattoos.
    Maybe some small abstract/floral/tribal whatever I can accept.

• I don't get what's with most men on their views on girls with tattoos. I think it's just fine.

• I was only ever really attracted to one girl with tats. She was a bar tender and just poured me a Guinness. For whatever reason, she looked great, and I think the tats helped. Most times a girl with tats just comes off as a bit stupid and short sighted to me.

• She's beautiful, the art is beautiful, but women's bodies are stand-alone beautiful and art imposed upon them is a distraction. Art is beautiful, but I don't want to have sex with it.

• I don't mind tattoos in general, but I don't really like THAT many.

Just a personal preference. YMMV.

• dude if you don´t like tattoos, it doesn´t matte rhow the tattoos look like xD i mean she´s a natural beauty but the tattoos just make her so much worse...

• I like tattoos on chicks just not on the face/front of the neck. The third girl would be so hot is she didn't make bad decisions...

• I'll except it but I am not happy with it.
    I'm more into stylish elegant women and I think that most (but not all) tattoos take away that style and elegance.

• ... they look like trailer park trash. Literally. Some tattoos can be tasteful, but it almost always just degrades you.

• I'm in the "no" camp (I didn't vote) since small ones are good / adds something. I can't rightfully say "shake what your mama gave you" since I don't know of anyone that was born with a tattoo.

• I mean yea it's nice to get one tattoo but to be fully tattooed like little wayne.. just nah
    Personally i don't like tattoos at all..

• Only the 2nd girl is fine in my opinion. I dislike chest tattoos, colorful neck tattoos and masculine pieces on females.

• Tattoos aren't maculine or feminine

• 1) and 3) just looks awful, lol.

• why?

• The girls themselves aren't attractive to me at first, and the tattoos just look offputting; they just don't look good at all. The shape just doesn't suit the human body.

I've seen good-looking tattoos before, this is not it.

• only 1 the middle chick is hot and i've seen better. hell no

• Doesn't change my mind in the slightest.

• The third one almost got me , but nope :|

• Nope...

• Women with or without tattoos are good

• By decree, i hereby forbid the inking of a woman's skin across all continents and cultures

• They look trashy. Tattoos make a 10 drop down to a 6.

• 6 still means cute

• But it's a lot worse than a 10. You missed the point, tattoos make you look uglier

• i have some so yeah i like them :)

• It reinforces my opinion

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 5

• The last girl wasn't a good example but in general girls with tattoos are hot

• No, just... no.

• Yes they are very pretty but would look even better without tattoos.

• I love tattoos but I would never tattoo my face or my chest.

• Thise aren't the best examples of tattooed girls who also appear hot to guys not into it, because they are rather heavily inked. Especially the one with the facial tattoo, that's even too much for me.