Do you like being naked and are you OK with others (besides your SO) seeing you naked?

• I like being naked and I'm OK with others seeing me naked
    11% (2)47% (16)34% (18)Vote
  • I like being naked but I'm not OK with others seeing me naked
    26% (5)18% (6)21% (11)Vote
  • I'm OK with being naked and I'm OK with others seeing me naked
    5% (1)3% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • I'm OK with being naked but I'm not OK with others seeing me naked
    32% (6)15% (5)21% (11)Vote
  • I don't like being naked
    26% (5)17% (6)20% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I love being naked. I have no shame in my body. That's all there is to it lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I have always liked being naked and am not concerned at all about others seeing me. I have ridden in the Naked Bike Rides, the last one here having over 10,000 people in it, so I sincerely how that I am not bothered. lol.

What about you? How do you feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Im ok while being naked for someone who will be accepting the most important part... at some point lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys will say they're okay with others seeing them naked (not surprised at the results). I bet most of them are trying to appear confident and proud though. I feel pretty comfortable with my body but I really don't want to be naked with people in general. I'm pretty fit and toned. Being naked around others wouldn't be a big deal for me, but that's not the culture I'm familiar with and would rather not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like running naked in the snow, while listening to Chariots of Fire...

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm doing well... yeah, I rather like being naked. Depending on the time period. Like, January/february, I worked 64 hours a week and totally slacked off on the gym, so I felt awful. I'm getting back in better shape March/April, so I'd be comfy nude again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was brought up as a naturist, so I have no problems with either. Same goes for the whole family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being naked or nude with others isn't sexual.
    I don't care who sees me it's no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent. If you see me naked, you see me naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like being naked in front of people, but I'm ok with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being naked and no I'm not comfy with others seeing my body ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan of being naked, I really don't look good nude

0|0
    0|0
    • Not too many people do LOL.
      Did you ever hear the saying "nudists are never people you want to see naked"?
      Well that's just what normal people look like naked; it's just that our perspective is so skewed by billboards :P

• I guess, I'm just really uncomfortable the way I look nude

• I love girls that are naked and me being naked with them

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• What so ):

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being naked, and I like my SO to see me naked. The whole building though? No thank you. I like my privacy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish i was more comfortable in my own body, sadly I'm not, i have a lot of scarrs and I dislike being without something to cover my body with 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • love being naked and I don't care who sees me but I do not go naked in front of children

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL when children see a naked body they don't get traumatized, they laugh.

One time I took my (then) 5 year old nephew to the library and he was looking through a book of classic art when he saw ""Venus on the Half Shell" and said "Aunty Raneem, look, a naked lady. Everyone turns at me and gives a dirty look and he says "Wow she has pretty hair" XD

• I know but with all the sexual stuff children are subjected to these days for me it is just something I would rather not do, if I had my own kids it would be different

• I like being naked and no to anyone seeing me naked that's a no go for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted to go to a hot spring somewhere in the mountains , so I guess I'm okay with it

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more