Is this kind of makeup too much or just okay?

I've seen that a lot of guys say that they prefer a girl without makeup, so what do you think about this kind of makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first is fine.
    The second is slightly too much.
    The third is way too much.

"a lot of guys say that they prefer a girl without makeup"
    I dont think guys know what no makeup looks like. Realistically its good to use wear light makeup in a way that enhances your beauty but doesn't make it blatantly obvious you are wearing makeup.

So maybe light foundation, light blush on cheeks, little bit of eye shadow is hot, and maybe light highlight on the lips.

Keyword is light. I think the third girl used too much foundation. That seems to be the most common thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is fine. I like it.

What Guys Said 9

• THis amount of makeup is perfectly fine. A little makeup to change the shape of the eyes or cover up some acne is fine. But, when a girl goops on layers like paint on a wall, that is gross. No need to prime, paint and clearcoat the face. Natural beauty is best, no makeup at all, but when you are dressing up for prom or a date, then a little is okay. Lipstick is sexy, so that is a bit different in my opinion. Keep the eye shadow light. Mascara can be nice, but it should go with the clothing or event one is attending (not counting school.) Keeping it light is more attractive, because men want the real you, NOT a Barbie Doll. That's nasty.

• Too much

• I like the make up in first pic - Other two are a bit much

• I only liked the first photo, I think it's fine
    But the others, I think it's too much or maybe they're just bad at doing their make up😁

• you look really good tbh, personally I wouldn't care if you put that amount of makeup on. (It's a good amount)

• Thats a perfect ammount of makeup.

• Very pretty.

• Since they are all Asians I'm going to say they are better off with the makeup on.

• 1- Just perfect

2- A bit too much

3- Definitely too much

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's a good look. By the way, guys don't prefer girls without makeup, they just say that to seem less shallow. If you like wearing makeup, wear makeup, if you don't want to, wear it don't wear it. Wear as much or as little as you want. You do you.

• too much make-up I quote

• It's nice. 1st photo looks natural and decent amount of makeup. 💁
    But On the last photo you look fake because of the big eye thing.

• the makeup you used is fine

• its not too much at all. looks good

• Nice amount of makeup

• Looks good