When is it appropriate to wear a crop top?

if it's up to me I say a. I love crop tops and will wear them anytime except class, work events, or other professional environments once it's warm enough! what do you guys think? 😊

• as long as it isn't a professional environment (work, work meeting, etc) it's always appropriate
  • it's only appropriate for going out to bars, clubs etc
  • it's never appropriate
  • other (so tell me when you think it's appropriate)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's appropriate no matter where you are.
    It depends on what you wear it with, it's one of those clothing articles that can go from classy to trashy depending on what else you decide to wear with it.
    As long as you aren't in a office setting with it, I think it's fine.
    I mean, I have no boundaries when it comes to fashion and people often compliment what I wear.
    Sometimes I'm extremely sexy with my selection of clothing.
    I have no shame! If I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself!

What Guys Said 11

• It's always appropriate except when going to work or big events, like a crop top for Christmas dinner isn't appropriate, or at least the kind of crop tops I have in mind xD

• all day err day

• I LOVE CROP TOPS

• They are a big turn on. I know when I see a girl wearing one, it always catch my eye. I'm not sure why people use the word appropriate. It's not a cool word.

• When ever u want

• I say when u live in Miami

• pretty much what you said... so I chose A.
    love them too... on girls of course, not myself :P

• It looks great on girls.

• go for it

• thot top

• And as long as you're not fat or pudgy

What Girls Said 16

• U can wear it whenever!

• It can be appropriate for work, tucked in high waisted pants or a skirt, if there's no midriff showing.

• I think it really depends on the type of event and environment. Not just work/professional. Not to mention, body type too.

• music festivals, the beach, the pool, bars, clubs, parks, the gym etc. I think mostly outdoors and clubs, bars, the gym as indoor exceptions. I don't really care though and wouldn't really be offended ever

• it can be worn and made appropriate for professional environments. if you put a jacket over it to kinda take away from all the skin showing from people that see you from behind, it looks like a regular shirt. of course if its like barely covering your boobs then thats just for clubbing or whatever. but - as with many clothing options - its all about the wearer; if you try to make it look like a crop top, itll be a skank top. if you're just wearing one of your favourite shirts, you're gucci

• never man, crop tops are life

• In my opinion, never.

• Anywhere outside of a professional setting. And church lol.

• Option A.
    Luckily bellies aren't seen as sexual body parts.

• I could wear it at the church and I wouldn't care. But I always wear high waisted jeans/skirts (whenever I actually decide to wear skirts) so it's not like it shows too much skin. We're talking about cropped tops, not bralettes

• Voted for A since as long as it's not showing majority of your upper body off. It should be fine.

• I love crop tops! I wouldn't wear them to work tho, other than that I wear them almost everywhere

• At the beach
    On vacation
    At a hangout with friends

• Sunbathing

• NEVER, IT'S FOR WHORE

• for the beach only